Is it true, some one banned from cruising CCL

lynn247

I found this in the Yahoo Finance message board for CCL. I though it was very interesting.

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_C/threadview?m=tm&bn=3213&tid=20937&mid=20937&tof=4&frt=2

If this is true... HOORAY for Carnival. I hope I'm never on a cruise with someone like this.

You can follow this .. person's messages, and you can see what a jerk he sounds like.

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/mb/CCL

I found this in the Yahoo Finance message board for CCL. I though it was very interesting.

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_C/threadview?m=tm&bn=3213&tid=20937&mid=20937&tof=4&frt=2

If this is true... HOORAY for Carnival. I hope I'm never on a cruise with someone like this.

You can follow this .. person's messages, and you can see what a jerk he sounds like.

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/mb/CCL

I read them - doesnt sound real

I wonder if it was one of those people that were on that horrible group cruise over the summer. I think it was on the Liberty. Someone posted on here that it was literally the cruise from hell. A huge group was on and there was a riot one night and the ships security were even afraid of them.

I can just imagine the type of person this is..

very drunk and falling down the hall ways.. throwing up everywhere and acting like a complete idiot...

He keeps blaming the cruise line for serving alcohol.. but does he have no self control?

Would this person be upset and complaining if a waiter denied him booze because the waiter 'thought' he was too intoxicated? most likely.

Now that's a hilarious thread! He's going to sue because he was drunk! LOL!

"I just realized something - you really are stupid - contact your lawyer, I'm sure Carnival's swarm of lawyers will have fun with your stupidity ! Let me know how your case goes - that is if you can find a lawyer who would actually take your case."

Bawwahahahaha! Best laugh I had all day!

I wonder if it was one of those people that were on that horrible group cruise over the summer. I think it was on the Liberty. Someone posted on here that it was literally the cruise from hell. A huge group was on and there was a riot one night and the ships security were even afraid of them.

Assuming he's real, he mentions that he was on the Celebration.

Anne

LOL, They bleeped out my words LOL.

I started to laugh my butt off when he stated he was going to write Kathy Lee an email about it... LOL.

Fred

Fred, you can change the word filter so it wouldnt bleep out the words, you must have it set to bleep. I could read it. I have mine set to let me see everything.

Fred, you can change the word filter so it wouldnt bleep out the words, you must have it set to bleep. I could read it. I have mine set to let me see everything.

Thanks I forgot all about that... will have to set that up tomorrow.

Fred

I remember reading on John Heald's blog when someone asked about keeping a list of people who caused trouble or did obnoxious things to try to cheat and get money and such out of Carnival. He did say that yes they did keep a list and did ban people so hopefully he is one drunk that won't be back!

I don't care if he is fake or not, the Kathie Lee comment had me rolling. Sheesh, how many years has it been since Kathie was out there singing?

Glad to hear Carnival really does ban passengers, wonder if they pass around those names to their other lines like Holland, etc?

I can just imagine the type of person this is..

very drunk and falling down the hall ways.. throwing up everywhere and acting like a complete idiot...

He keeps blaming the cruise line for serving alcohol.. but does he have no self control?

Would this person be upset and complaining if a waiter denied him booze because the waiter 'thought' he was too intoxicated? most likely.

If he was that drunk, how did he get in the bunk to start with? My 14 yr old would not even get in the bunk, and she was sober.

Seems to me like he is a alcoholic, and had ample money to spend on booze. Or had never had a drink in his life, and was trying everything that was offered to him. It is a wonder he did not die of alcohol poising on the cruise.

Oh, but then it would have been who's fault? Carnival or his.

He is just a jerk. He deserved to be blackballed. and if he does it on RCCL, they will do the same.

Archived