Is it true, some one banned from cruising CCL

lynn247

I think I meet this guy or one of his "homies" on one of our cruises in 2005.

It was about about 1AM and heard a loud noise outside in the hall. I did

not worry about it. It was about a hour later or so DW wanted some ice.

Being we booked 3 days before sail we were on the bottom of the ship. When I went down the hall about 5 or 8 rooms down was this guy. He was passed

out to this world. However he did have his S&S card grasp firmly in is hand.

I glad they banding drunks off the ship(s). We don't need folks like this on

OUR vacation.

The jerk who perpetrated all this bovine stuff on the yahoo board is a troll by remote control, folks. This is an example of the high estate of posting on yahoo. I don't go there, because of this sort of idiocy. Also, for years, until they were forced to do something about it, yahoo was the internet's major source of spam mail as they let those clowns have free rein.

If this oaf does exist, I hope he is banned.

Doc

Assuming he's real, he mentions that he was on the Celebration.

Anne

It could be true than. My last cruise on the Celebration some of the passengers should have not been allowed out of their house let alone on a cruise ship. Most I bet punched out of a mental ward that morning for the weekend

It could be true than.
Oh, please:
a few of us trashed the ping pong table, broke the thing in half lunging to hit the damn ball and fell on the table. They have the damn nerve to demand we pay for the damages. Can u imagine? Thought this was a fun ship. Other than that well...ALCOHOL costs too damn much although we brought in many bottles of Jack in the lugage. To bad we ran out and started to have to buy some. Got our fill at the captains bash till we got thrown out for being too loud and intoxicated.

Yeah, he really calls himself 'drunken_carnival_passenger'.

If he was that drunk, how did he get in the bunk to start with? My 14 yr old would not even get in the bunk, and she was sober.

Seems to me like he is a alcoholic, and had ample money to spend on booze. Or had never had a drink in his life, and was trying everything that was offered to him. It is a wonder he did not die of alcohol poising on the cruise.

Oh, but then it would have been who's fault? Carnival or his.

He is just a jerk. He deserved to be blackballed. and if he does it on RCCL, they will do the same.

I agree completely.

CRUISE CRACKHEADS ???? Did they just call us Cruise Crackheads?

Actually, considering the amount of time I spend thinking about cruising that's a very accurate description.

I LIKE IT!

Hi, my name is AbitaTurboDog and I'm a Cruise Crackhead.

Ah, I feel better already.:D

Good luck to him, RCCL bans passengers to. ;)

There was a post not too long ago from someone who was booked on RCCL Liberty of the Seas and was one week from boarding when he got a call from RCCL that said he was not allowed to board. They wouldn't give him a reason...told him he was on some "list" that banned cruisers.

In the end, he talk to the top officials and was able to work out a compromise to sail. He never said what the compromise was.

. ;)

There was a post not too long ago from someone who was booked on RCCL Liberty of the Seas and was one week from boarding when he got a call from RCCL that said he was not allowed to board. They wouldn't give him a reason...told him he was on some "list" that banned cruisers.

In the end, he talk to the top officials and was able to work out a compromise to sail. He never said what the compromise was.

That happened to a guy my husband used to work with; he'd never cruised before so it wasn't because of something he'd done. I think he had the same name as someone that was banned. He was able to go eventually, don't know how.

CRUISE CRACKHEADS ???? Did they just call us Cruise Crackheads?

Actually, considering the amount of time I spend thinking about cruising that's a very accurate description.

I LIKE IT!

Hi, my name is AbitaTurboDog and I'm a Cruise Crackhead.

Ah, I feel better already.:D

I caught that too! :D We should add that title to our siggy line.

If he is for real, then he is an idiot because he publicly admits to over-drinking then tries to blame Carnival for his mistakes/problems.

If he is a stock troll then he is still an idiot as it appears he is trying to place Carnival in a bad light, but most people to think the idea of banning out-and-out drunks to be a good idea and it is not affecting the stock.

Either way, he loses.

Archived