Krystal Hotel In Puerto Vallarta-no More Day Fees!

hommebronze

First trip to PV. How do I book a massage at the Krystal in advance. Do they have a web site?

I have had 2 massages at the Kystal. One in December and the other 2 and a half weeks ago. I just emailed them at this email and asked for an appointment.

milleniummassage@hotmail.com

This is a link to what services they offer.

http://www.go2vallarta.com/milleniummassage/

As we were walking up to the Krystal, someone by the taxis asked us if we were from the cruise ships and did we want to by a day pass. I said we had a massage scheduled and he just said OK. Our friends weren't questioned at all.

Can you walk to Krystal's from the port? Or do you need to find transportation?

Yes as other posters have said. It's about 10 - 15 minutes. Look for the mustard colored hotel and walk down that street or rocky road.

I finally got a response back from Millenium. So, it looks like we are set. Am I reading that right? $75 total for 2 people for 75 minutes each or is it $75 for each person?

I think it depends on the service you are having done. Some massages are $75 pp. The massage we are dong as a couple it a total of $85 US

I finally got a response back from Millenium. So, it looks like we are set. Am I reading that right? $75 total for 2 people for 75 minutes each or is it $75 for each person?

No, it's $75 for 2 people!! My husband thought I was wrong when I told him the price, cause here in NJ it's $60, at least, for a massage. the massages were excellent, the place is beautiful, and my family and I had a wonderful day in PV!!

Enjoy and try to have the massage in the hut by the beach!

C

... and just to add to that, my husband opted for an intense deeper massage and it was $5 extra! The massages are well worth the money. We had the email in hand which was supposed to give us an additional 15% off, but we chose not to give it to them. Now if it was done on the ship, they would definitely get the coupon. :) I'll personally never do one on the ship again, total rip off and I could barely feel her massaging me.

Whoops sorry, I went off on another road there for a second.

I was there in Jan and when entering through the back (which is the shortest way to get there) the security guard let all cruise passengers through for free. I've been many times though, and it was always worth the $20 per person "fee" that was applied to our food & beverage. I still spend that amount even though they aren't charging it up front.

Best,

mia

• 1 month later...

I was just at the Krystal on April 3 for lunch and a massage. We ate at the restaurant by the pool. Each of us had a beer, a bottled water, and a burger/chicken sandwich, and the bill was around $30 for 2 of us. I think the beers were $4/bottle and the water was $2/bottle. The lunch buffet was $14.95, I think.

Archived