Breezes or Atlantis

kjaa0913

It depends, what kind of person are you? Would you use the water slide at "Atlantis Aquaventure".

Or are you just looking for a place to relax on a beach and have a few drinks? ;)

Atlantis is more for thrill seekers. And someone that doesn't like to sit around on the beach (even though you *can* lay around there too)

Atlantis is also good for kids. Since we have been there twice with ours and it is their favorite place, ever.

But Atlantis is an expensive place to go if you aren't going to use the slides. And the food/beverages are expensive too.

My sister and I were at Breezes this past Sunday. We took a cab from the pier $10 and then paid $60 pp to stay until 6:00. We didn't go through the crusie ship; we just paid at the hotel front desk. We had full access to all activities, beach chairs, drinks, food, etc. They had four great slushy machines for non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri, pina-coladas, mango-banana and one other. They would add rum for you if you wanted. There were also softdrinks, beer and other alcoholic beverages. A grill snack bar was serving hamburgers, hotdogs, french fries and nachos. Inside was a buffet, but I would recommend the grill. The beach was gorgeous, crystal clear water. I don't think I would want to stay at Breezes, but the beach was great. If all you want to do is lay at the beach, and eat and drink, then go to Breezes. Sandals wants $110 pp for the same thing.

IMO no, not when you can get an Atlantis day pass for $105 / pp.

Cheaper if you rent a room and you hit the right season. ;)

I got a room at Atlantis for $179 and people on the Nassau board are getting Comfort Inn Suites (with full access to Atlantis) for $139.

Divide that by 2 and it's alot cheaper. :D

Cheaper if you rent a room and you hit the right season. ;)

I got a room at Atlantis for $179 and people on the Nassau board are getting Comfort Inn Suites (with full access to Atlantis) for $139.

Divide that by 2 and it's alot cheaper. :D

Plus you have a room for changing etc.

They don't always sell day passes - they seem to come and go so you can't count on it.

For all those purchasing an excursion to Atlantis - MAKE SURE it allows you to use the slides and pools. Some passes allow you to use the beach and "view" the hotel and the dig etc. - but do not allow you to use the pools.

Atlantis is one of our favorite places as well...beautiful and lots of fun! But expensive.

Archived