E in Emerald = Elegant!!!

jbpinkie

We are just off an overnight visit on the Emerald and wow, what a beautiful ship. We took many public, and stateroom pics to share with everyone. I just can not say enough how beautiful this ship was. They have a beautiful Atrium area, where we enjoyed wonderful entertainment, drinks and snacks. It is laden with inlaid glass, and fountain features, just very classy. I was so sad to get off, but wouldn't hesitate to book this ship. Infact,... I just may start price shopping now. Enjoy the pics!

Great pics and thanks for sharing! We are sailing on the Emerald 12/6 and can't wait. We're in an aft suite, I was glad to finally see some pictures of them. Elegant is a good word for what I've seen so far. Loved the picture of the atrium ceiling, it was beautiful.

Great pics and thanks for sharing! We are sailing on the Emerald 12/6 and can't wait. We're in an aft suite, I was glad to finally see some pictures of them. Elegant is a good word for what I've seen so far. Loved the picture of the atrium ceiling, it was beautiful.

Thanks DF and I alternate who is shooting. He is more about the overall, while I am more about the little details. I of course took the ceiling LOL. Glad you enjoyed. We were going to get the balcony pics, but it was really raining and nasty, so we didn't get them.

When you click on the link, it should take you to the first thumbnail page of the albumn. You can then either view the thumbnails or click on a picture to see larger. I just tested the link, and it appears to be working. Hope this helps :)

Great pictures of the Emerald Princess! Thanks for sharing. My wife and I are on a 10-day Caribbean, departing Jan 25 and we can't wait. We booked a rear-facing cabin (B752), which I think will be interesting.

we are doing a b2b the 15th and 25th and there is a couple on our roll call that will be in your cabin , I'll make sure they leave it in one piece for you.

Thanks so much for posting your pictures. We are on the Emerald in 20 days and can hardly wait. She looks very lovely. Elegant is a great word! I do hope the weather is better then--those pool pics could have been taken in Seattle--very gray skies! :rolleyes:

Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos! They stirred up a whole lot more anticipation for my cruise on the Emerald in February...my how I am looking forward to that one!

m steve....you will find the link to the photos at the very bottom of jbpinkie's original post!

but I couldn't find a link here to the pictures. What did I do wrong this time?

I don't see a link either. What's with our computers that we don't have the link in the OP's message??? Can the OP send another message and add the link again?

Thanks,

Robin

Archived