Buenos Aires

acsstan

Thinking of booking " Buenos Aires Private Tours..Esteban Buffagni" for private tours and transportation. Anyone had experience with them?

Have reservations at Marriott Plaza Hotel. Is that a good choice?

Thank you..Stan

Thinking of booking " Buenos Aires Private Tours..Esteban Buffagni" for private tours and transportation. Anyone had experience with them?

Have reservations at Marriott Plaza Hotel. Is that a good choice?

Thank you..Stan

No to the tour and yes to the hotel. Our stay was pleasant and the location at the end of Florida is nice. Hotel is older but fairly well maintained. The service in the concierge lounge was very friendly.

No to the tour and yes to the hotel. Our stay was pleasant and the location at the end of Florida is nice. Hotel is older but fairly well maintained. The service in the concierge lounge was very friendly.

Hi,

Can you please tell me why no to the tour? Is it no to the tour or no to this particular guide? I had planned on booking a tour for the 6 of us w/him. Would really appreciate the feedback. I know there are others advertising walking tours, we were planning on using Esteban w/a private vehicle and driver. If you feel you prefer to e-mail me the info, my address is

wandaful808@aol.com Thank you in advance and it would be of great help to all of us for any suggestions or comments or referrals to help us have a fabulous trip in SA, as it will be a first for us all.

Aloha,

Wanda:)

Hi,

Can you please tell me why no to the tour? Is it no to the tour or no to this particular guide? I had planned on booking a tour for the 6 of us w/him. Would really appreciate the feedback. I know there are others advertising walking tours, we were planning on using Esteban w/a private vehicle and driver. If you feel you prefer to e-mail me the info, my address is

wandaful808@aol.com Thank you in advance and it would be of great help to all of us for any suggestions or comments or referrals to help us have a fabulous trip in SA, as it will be a first for us all.

Aloha,

Wanda:)

My visits to BA have always been done independently and I haven't really felt the need to do anything with a guide. The city is really accessible for the independent traveller - if you have the time. As such, I have no opinion regarding any guide - positive or negative. Sorry for the confusion.

Archived