Miracle Review 10-22-07

chitown cruisers

Hi Craig,

Enjoying your pictures. We did have fun. You and your other half were awesome pirates!!!! Great job!

It was tough getting back. We haven't made plans for next year, but there is plenty of time.......

Our kitchen is almost done. So much work. A few things got delayed, so what else is new?

Has your son boasted about his "drinking?" Ha ha.

Hello to Lorraine and your family.

Hi Craig,

Enjoying your pictures. We did have fun. You and your other half were awesome pirates!!!! Great job!

It was tough getting back. We haven't made plans for next year, but there is plenty of time.......

Our kitchen is almost done. So much work. A few things got delayed, so what else is new?

Has your son boasted about his "drinking?" Ha ha.

Hello to Lorraine and your family.

Hi Dot..........we had a GREAT time with you and John........the hotel and Jaxsons worked out great THANK YOU!!! Hopefully we can cruise together again someday 9-27-08 maybe;) ;) ?

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and the capers. We are going on this cruise in February and I've been anticipating a review. Your pictures were great. Thank you again!

You're welcome, I was home less than a week(the first time LOL) before I was booked to go back. Maybe I should book one out of NY.

She's a GREAT ship.......enjoy!!

I did a search but couldn't find anything...what do you put your ice in in your cabin? This is my first Carnival cruise and on my last RC cruise we didn't have an ice bucket or anything.

They had a couple quart stainless(or aluminum) ice bucket on the vanity by the bar area....our steward filled it twice daily and for the most part it kept us with ice for the day. I never asked to have it filled more frequently because we never had the need.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived