Miracle Review 10-22-07

chitown cruisers

Around Kitts night (I think) I had ordered the FLL airport/everglades excursion for $225 for the 5 of us. Well days later I see the weather and that Florida will be pounded by Noel. So I went to the excursion desk and cancelled (10% penalty fee).

Days later I missed our meet and good bye because I decided to rebook the tour. I got my tickets back and was not charged any penalty.

last sea day....had to start planning the packing and finalize a few things. Always a sad thing but having double sea days on the way back was awesome. You had a whole day to just relax and reflect on your adventure.

2549880670089406063nVsZuC_th.jpg

2507436170089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

we said our goodbyes to

Christina.....

2822669590089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

Antonija......

2991438500089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

and Warren.....

2679408750089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

They were a great crew....I took a pack of thank you cards and set them up for their efforts. The were great with us and gave even more attention to the kids.......GREAT JOB!!!

we said our Goodbye to the ship and crew.....again they all exceeded our expectations.....JOB WELL DONE!!!

My parents had such a good time they just told me to book them with us on our Glory-ous Misfits Tour next year!!!

They LOVED the Miracle..........I think I've mentioned that I like it a bit too LOL!!! The Kids loved it!!! AWESOME GOOD TIME!!!

last sea day....had to start planning the packing and finalize a few things. Always a sad thing but having double sea days on the way back was awesome. You had a whole day to just relax and reflect on your adventure.

2549880670089406063nVsZuC_th.jpg

2507436170089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

we said our goodbyes to

Christina.....

2822669590089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

Antonija......

2991438500089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

and Warren.....

2679408750089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

They were a great crew....I took a pack of thank you cards and set them up for their efforts. The were great with us and gave even more attention to the kids.......GREAT JOB!!!

YOU did a great job with this review ! I am leaving for this very same Miracle cruise in SIX days ! If I thought I was excited before, well, I'm doubly excited now ! Thanks again, this was wonderful ~

as mentioned we did the everglades tour.....it's for flights after 2pm

2844576560089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2551077310089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

OMG....about 2 feet away from me:eek:

2921475880089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

This fella was about 10 yards away facing the other way.....L whistled and I said "here boy" at the same time.....the sucker(or should that be Chomper)....came over....L said I can'r believe I just whistled for a gator....and he came over.

2491072330089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a fabulous, detailed review!!!! The pictures just iced the cake. I got my Miracle docs in my hand this morning from my TA, and then after reading your review... I am so excited! Now just to get through the next month! :p

I loved seeing the shots of the pool cover being closed- I've never seen that before and it totally changes the look.

And dang it, I forgot my question, LOL... oh well!

Thank you again! :D

we said our Goodbye to the ship and crew.....again they all exceeded our expectations.....JOB WELL DONE!!!

My parents had such a good time they just told me to book them with us on our Glory-ous Misfits Tour next year!!!

They LOVED the Miracle..........I think I've mentioned that I like it a bit too LOL!!! The Kids loved it!!! AWESOME GOOD TIME!!!

Craig that was a great review...:) ...I'm glad your parents are going with us next year...:)

I don't see the Everglades excursion on departure day listed for us. Our flight is at 2:20, but it's on 12/24, so maybe it isn't available.

If they add it, do you really think there's time to do the Everglades?

Geez, that gator looks frightening! :eek:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write the review and post the pics!

Ooops. I lied. It is on there and says you can book aboard the ship, but your flight should leave after 3 pm. Guess that means we can't do it. We fly in the day before we sail, but don't arrive until Sunday night. Dang!

I don't see the Everglades excursion on departure day listed for us. Our flight is at 2:20, but it's on 12/24, so maybe it isn't available.

If they add it, do you really think there's time to do the Everglades?

Geez, that gator looks frightening! :eek:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write the review and post the pics!

Ooops. I lied. It is on there and says you can book aboard the ship, but your flight should leave after 3 pm. Guess that means we can't do it. We fly in the day before we sail, but don't arrive until Sunday night. Dang!

They asked people for their flight times. She asked for people with 2pm flights and told them they would stick with her for a special run (so they don't have to wait for the Charter to fill back up). I bet it's doable.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and pictures. You must have spent hours and hours on it, and it shows. One of the best, imho. We have had the Miracle booked for Christmas 2008 for almost a year already. Have cabin 6232, which is the only extended quad balcony, from what we can see. Can't wait!! Are there any (I have researched this, and can't find the answer, no matter how many deck plans I look at) aft-wraps that are quads? From what I see, all are doubles or triples. Thanks again for the fantastic review.

Great review Craig! We were in front of you in St Martin...I yelled "Hi Craig" from Deck 11! Just kidding...We went to Orient beach too, and I hear you on the vendors. I went there 11 years ago, and it was much different. You didn't have the vendors or all the bars/restaurants that they have now. It's still beautiful, just not as pristine as it once was. When we went shopping, I took a picture of the Miracle and Valor next to each other from the water taxi...my 2 favorite ships! St Martin was our worst weather day of our cruise; wish you would have had the same! I definitely want to do this itinerary (and get back on the Miracle). I'm thinking early December next year. Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

thank you so much for the best report that I have EVER read....i loved the pics....you have a lovely family......no wonder max had such a good time (looking at the pics w/the hot girls.........

we have to wait until feb for our cruise....you just made it harder..lol....thanks again for taking so much time doing this report.......

Thank you all for the kind words.....I was trying to write something about a vacation and ship that I love.

There was a man here about 6 months ago who used this format for his families Glory cruise review and I thought it was awesome. I knew then how I wanted to do mine. I have horrible writing skills (the pictures make up for it LOL)......I wish I could give him credit but I can't remember his screen name.

.....I believe for the most well written review.......my vote goes to Machman for his recent review. Some wonderful writing skills there I tell ya!!

I just had fun doing this one.

Great review! We sail on 11/07 and can't wait! If I may ask a couple questions, was Cosols tour worth it? I believe it takes up most of the day. Did they have you back to the ship early enough or did you cut it close? I do worry about that. As for the cabins, I too am interested in getting the same cabins you had for the same reasons (kids in one, me and DH in the other) were you happy with them? would you book the same cabins again? Again thanks for the great review, you have a beautiful family!

I've been watching these boards for many months now but never have posted until now.....but I just felt I owed you a big Thanks! I must admit I've been anxiously awaiting your review as we are going on the Miracle in a few weeks and we have cabins 7106 & 7108 with the same adjoining setup for our family. We now know to prepare for the wind!

Thanks again --- I really enjoyed the review and I'm thrilled to have all the capers.

I've been watching these boards for many months now but never have posted until now.....but I just felt I owed you a big Thanks! I must admit I've been anxiously awaiting your review as we are going on the Miracle in a few weeks and we have cabins 7106 & 7108 with the same adjoining setup for our family. We now know to prepare for the wind!

Thanks again --- I really enjoyed the review and I'm thrilled to have all the capers.

You're welcome....!!!

I just added these things to Chitown, I hope the copy paste will let you enlarge

8 Day Southern Miracle Capers (St. Kitts, St. Lucia and St. Maarten)

Camp Carnival Programs

Misfit28.jpg Misfit30.jpg Misfit32.jpg Misfit34.jpg Misfit36.jpg

Great review! We sail on 11/07 and can't wait! If I may ask a couple questions, was Cosols tour worth it? I believe it takes up most of the day. Did they have you back to the ship early enough or did you cut it close? I do worry about that. As for the cabins, I too am interested in getting the same cabins you had for the same reasons (kids in one, me and DH in the other) were you happy with them? would you book the same cabins again? Again thanks for the great review, you have a beautiful family!

Cosol tour is 5-6 hours minus 1 hour beach time. That gives you a time of 4-5 hours and of that 4 hours of that will be driving in a van, switchbacking up and down the hills. My mom was motion sick half way thru it. Only you can say if it's worth it.

I wouldn't worry about getting back to the ship, the views are incredible, they are a friendly bunch and they provide a decent amount of extras at a decent.

Time at each "attraction".....was lacking

As for the ships cabins....I love the Spirit class and if we had the kids, I would most definitely book the same again in a heartbeat.

:D We are leaving in six days on the Miracle. My hubby is unable to go due to a knee replacement gone bad.....your family is beautiful, too bad we missed you by a week, have a 7 and 12 year old girls...might have been a match made in heaven.

Our rooms are also near the Phantom Lounge, glad to hear noise wasn't a problem. Thanks for confirming about Orient Beach. We're really stuck about the other two islands, we just want to beach it, it's so hard making a decision sometimes. Our plane arrives in FLL at 9am in the morning, how early were you able to board the ship. Is there anything around that area we might be able to kill a couple of hours? Again, thank you so much for the review, the capers were very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Archived