Are we cruising alone?

princessdivaapril

:( I did a post on the roll call board but have had very few responses. I wonder if we are cruising when alot of others dont for some reason? We are going from New Orleans on Fantasy for 4 nights Dec 20-24. Is this an odd time because more people choose to actually cruise on Christmas or New years? We had to get home for the holiday for my 12 year old. This is our 5 month belated honeymoon so she cant go with us. Ps-Im the lost reservation girl-lol:eek:

:( I did a post on the roll call board but have had very few responses. I wonder if we are cruising when alot of others dont for some reason? We are going from New Orleans on Fantasy for 4 nights Dec 20-24. Is this an odd time because more people choose to actually cruise on Christmas or New years? We had to get home for the holiday for my 12 year old. This is our 5 month belated honeymoon so she cant go with us. Ps-Im the lost reservation girl-lol:eek:

99% of cruisers have never heard of this site, so dont let poor roll call thread action cause you to think few are booked on your cruise. There will be thousands of folks on board with you:D

We are sailing on the Fantasy 12/15/07. There has been no response on the 2 attemps others have made to start a roll call.:eek:

Don't worry about it. Go have as great time.:D

Guess who else is looking at this Fantasy cruise???

Josh~oldest son in college (who was not with us on the Victory) is hinting (strongly) he wants this cruise for Christmas. David is out of vacation time, but DJ and I may bring Josh.

If so, I will give you a shout!! (call Lisa and Lisa...they need to be in on this as well!!!!)

Guess who else is looking at this Fantasy cruise???

Josh~oldest son in college (who was not with us on the Victory) is hinting (strongly) he wants this cruise for Christmas. David is out of vacation time, but DJ and I may bring Josh.

If so, I will give you a shout!! (call Lisa and Lisa...they need to be in on this as well!!!!)

LisaLisa is out of vacation time.:confused: I already tried to rope them in.;)

There was a Roll Call for our Jan. cruise with 3 people, one lady had to canel her cruise because she has to go visit a family member on the sail date, so we are down to a 2 person Roll Call.

I know there will be others on the ship, we are going with a large "Classic Rock" group.

Doesn't matter how large the Roll Call is we will still have a fabulous time.:D

I laughed when I read your post because I started a roll call for our cruise in Feb on the Imagination and no one replied. There is very lively roll calls for the weeks before us and the weeks after but nothing for ours. I guess we won't have to worry about chair hogs or long line ups!:D ;)

I laughed when I read your post because I started a roll call for our cruise in Feb on the Imagination and no one replied. There is very lively roll calls for the weeks before us and the weeks after but nothing for ours. I guess we won't have to worry about chair hogs or long line ups!:D ;)

Concur. It will be nice to have the ship all to ourselves.:rolleyes: :D

We are sailing on the Freedom on Dec. 22nd. There were only 4 posts on that roll call - and then the roll call disappeared. I know the Xmas cruises sell out - I also see the jammed roll calls the weeks before and after our cruise. Can't believe we will also have the ship to ourselves - no waiting for a table in Lido, no problem getting a slot machine, no problem tendering into Grand Cayman - life is good. (I can dream, can't I?)

We are sailing on the Freedom on Dec. 22nd. There were only 4 posts on that roll call - and then the roll call disappeared. I know the Xmas cruises sell out - I also see the jammed roll calls the weeks before and after our cruise. Can't believe we will also have the ship to ourselves - no waiting for a table in Lido, no problem getting a slot machine, no problem tendering into Grand Cayman - life is good. (I can dream, can't I?)

ROFLMAO :D :D

Archived