boarding pass on the airline - online??

kjaa0913

we are flying out on friday so the airline said we need no confirm and get a boarding pass 24 hours before we leave..............can we do it 48 hours before they like when you do this so then they dont have lines

No, I know the airlines that I have done you couldn't even do it at 24 + 1 minute it had to be 24 hours or under.

we can do our boarding pass for the airline 24 hours before we fly thats what documents say can we do it 48 hours before?

if you mean checking in online and printing out your BP..no, they are only available for checking in and printing 24 hours ahead! (more like 23 hours and 59 minutes!)

Most airlines won't give you a boarding pass more than 24 hours in advance, and if you want the exit rows for more leg room, you have to get those at the gate.

I always print mine from the hotel or home on the outbound, and from the internet cafe on board going back.

Also, if you have a pre- or post- cruise hotel stay, most hotels can accomodate you. Either the hotel concierge or the "business center" can print a boarding pass - some for free as a courtesy, others for a small fee to use their internet. I use Southwest Airlines frequently, so I try to get a boarding pass as soon as they let me (23 hours, 59 minutes) just to get Group A (they don't have assigned seating - yet!). I have recently seen a kiosk (similar to an ATM) at many hotels (i.e. Las Vegas Monte Carlo, San Antonio Hyatt, etc.) just for the purpose for guests to print their boarding pass.

Archived