Skywalkers-How do you get to it????

wizard-of-roz

The real question-- is Skywalkers usually pretty full? I know dance clubs often depends from week to week. Best one I've found was the Chamber on the RCCL Explorer about 5 years ago. Packed every night and good music-- hope it's that way on the Crown next week!

The only time it was full in our 7 cruises with Princess was during spring break :(

Funny story about skywalkers - last cruise we went with my cousin who is 25 but looks young. These two big guys that worked for Princess (all in black and with their name tags on) come out of NO WHERE and ask her for her ID...I was joking around like I always do and they didn't even crack a smile, they said thank you to her for her ID and I looked up and they were gone....Very strange. When I say big guys 6-3 275....

These two big guys that worked for Princess (all in black and with their name tags on) come out of NO WHERE and ask her for her ID...I was joking around like I always do and they didn't even crack a smile, they said thank you to her for her ID and I looked up and they were gone....Very strange. When I say big guys 6-3 275....

Big? Bah. I passed that by high school LOL.

Cleveland: Go to the back (aft) of the ship......catch the two end elevators (one at a time:o the two middle elevators don't go up that high)....Go to deck 17.....walk across the (handle of the grocery cart:confused: ) into Skywalkers......

It is pretty much vacant, in the daytime...no bar...no dancing...just lots of good viewing of the horizon ahead.....good for reading; viewing; relaxing; knitting; necking:p

All of the above is directions I was given by other posters....we're like you...we'll be discovering Skywalkers for the first time on November 24th. On our other Golden cruise we didn't have time to explore....now we are!

Did I get it right folks? :rolleyes:

Did I get it right folks? :rolleyes:

Yes.

Also good to know is that the two elevators that go up to Skywalkers are also the only two that go down to Deck 6 where the Aft restaurant is located.

You either take those two or (if taking the middle two) walk down from Deck 7 to Deck 6.

That's what happend to us. I finally stopped and asked for directions. :D

So did we, several times on each sailing, but they kept sending us to the gold simulator. We were looking for the goofy'Putt Putt golf. It took three cruises, only cost us a small fortune, but last time we finally found it. ROFL

So did we, several times on each sailing, but they kept sending us to the gold simulator. We were looking for the goofy'Putt Putt golf. It took three cruises, only cost us a small fortune, but last time we finally found it. ROFL

OK, so the crew was thinking profit rather than giving out the correct information. I wonder if they get a commission. :eek:

Archived