Outrage Eco Tour-Island Marketing

jenrand

• 2 weeks later...

We just got back from spending the most wonderful day in Grand Caymen! This tour was by far the BEST we have taken in Grand Caymen. We booked Capt. John for the 5 1/2 hour tour. It costs us 500.00 dollars and there were 5 of us. Myself (51), my brother (45), his wife (41) and my two nieces (17) and (13).

John picked us up right on time and took us to his boat. Very nice boston whaler. We went straight to Stingray city and there was only a couple of other boats there. They stayed abit from them and had a nice big area all to ourselfs. We stayed there until we wanted to leave. John had squad for us to feed the rays and show us how to hold them. We got alot of one on one with them.

We then left stingray city and did alittle fishing. This is what my brother wanted to do. He caught one Blue tuna (or something like that really don't know my tuna's) that was about 12 or 14 lbs. John and his family were going to have it for dinner. Then my brother almost caught another tuna but did not land it. We lost it as we were trying to get it on the boat.

We then went snorkling, we were all by ourselfs. It was great. We stayed for a little while till everyone was really to get out. John never pushed us on time, it was always when we were really to leave. We then went over to Rum point. We had lunch there and saw the largest starfish I have ever seen. As we were leaving Rum Point we got the tube out for the girls to go tubing. They were tubing for awhile, they went from Rum Point all the way back to the boat dock.

John picked us up at 9:00am (ship time) and dropped us off at the pier at 3:15pm (ship time). John was wonderful and I will booked him again.

If you have any questions I will be more then happy to answer.

Laura

Laura, I'm so glad you had a great time! I know you were really looking forward to GC. Thanks for posting!

(BTW - I did get my pictures developed - now I just have to get them scanned! It's only been 6 months!:o)

Laura, I'm so glad you had a great time! I know you were really looking forward to GC. Thanks for posting!

(BTW - I did get my pictures developed - now I just have to get them scanned! It's only been 6 months!:o)

Thank you, I was really looking forward to GC.

That is just too funny about the pictures.

Laura

• 2 months later...

We just booked this for 11/24/08 (woohoo!!)

Is John Michael the only one for this tour? Do they just have the 1 Boston Whaler or is there a chance I may get someone else?

We could only book the 3hr tour due to the time we will be in port.

We have done the Stingrays before but I would really like to go to Starfish beach and do some fishing.

The ones that did do the 3hrs did you feel rushed?

We just booked this for 11/24/08 (woohoo!!)

Is John Michael the only one for this tour? Do they just have the 1 Boston Whaler or is there a chance I may get someone else?

We could only book the 3hr tour due to the time we will be in port.

We have done the Stingrays before but I would really like to go to Starfish beach and do some fishing.

The ones that did do the 3hrs did you feel rushed?

We did the 3-hour and didn't feel rushed at all. We had plenty of time with the stingrays (we stayed until the food ran out:p) and probably could have spent more time snorkeling if we wanted. John Michael can adapt to your interests - less time with the stingrays and more time at Starfish Beach is very doable.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the quick reply. We haven't seen the starfish before so looking foward to that. We would like to try fishing. I don't know how well we will do but I think it will be fun.

Can't wait!

Just give him a heads up on the fishing. Thats what we did, so he was prepared for fishing. Not alot of people want to fish. Also it is catch and release.

Laura

• 1 year later...

Archived