Have on board prices risen?

Grtcdnwolf

I noticed the prices of excusions and gifts on the Carnival Website has gone up and wonder if the prices have gone up on board too? It use to be great knowing that from one cruise to the next the price of certain items stayed the same and now its a whole new ballgame.

I noticed the prices of excusions and gifts on the Carnival Website has gone up and wonder if the prices have gone up on board too? It use to be great knowing that from one cruise to the next the price of certain items stayed the same and now its a whole new ballgame.

Hi,

I noticed too that the prices on drink coupons have gone up. I wonder too if the drinks on board have gone up.

Hi,

I noticed too that the prices on drink coupons have gone up. I wonder too if the drinks on board have gone up.

I read your post and looked at the website - yeah it does seem if they have gone up. Hummmm...:confused: But here's my question.... when did they go up? We just sailed in Sep. 07 and I recall the amount I paid then and wondering if we're gonna pay more on our next sailing - Dec. 07.

Calling on anyone who has recently sailed and returned (like within the last week): Curious to know how much was a drink/beer on-board?? How much were excursions?? Please let us know! Thanks for you help and input!

I read your post and looked at the website - yeah it does seem if they have gone up. Hummmm...:confused: But here's my question.... when did they go up? We just sailed in Sep. 07 and I recall the amount I paid then and wondering if we're gonna pay more on our next sailing - Dec. 07.

Calling on anyone who has recently sailed and returned (like within the last week): Curious to know how much was a drink/beer on-board?? How much were excursions?? Please let us know! Thanks for you help and input!

Must have gone up in the last 2 weeks since I printed out the excursions 2 weeks ago and the prices are different. Guess i'll be bringing some rum on board.

Archived