Soda card and dinner time

wernew2cruising

Yes. Just let your server know and show him/her the sticker on your card.

For sure. :D

Ditto the fer sure..... plus a good assistant waiter will have your drink awaiting you when you arrive for dinner and have seconds "ready to go". ;) :D

This is great. Now a newbie question...where do you buy the soda cards? Getting excited..sail in 10 days!

This is great. Now a newbie question...where do you buy the soda cards? Getting excited..sail in 10 days!

you will not be able to miss someone selling them....they will be stationed outside the buffet on your first day....and if you do not see anyone, any bar will sell them to you....(they are stickers that they place on your cruise card).

you will not be able to miss someone selling them....they will be stationed outside the buffet on your first day....and if you do not see anyone, any bar will sell them to you....(they are stickers that they place on your cruise card).

I have also seen tables set up around the ship that are manned probably by the bar staff with the stickers and "tumblers" for sale. You will see them all over on boarding day.

I have also seen tables set up around the ship that are manned probably by the bar staff with the stickers and "tumblers" for sale. You will see them all over on boarding day.

You get a tumbler???? I have only been on RCI where you purchase soda cards...is this similar to their tumbler? I really liked it..kept the soda cold and the ice as ice.

We just got off the Crown and I purchased the soda cards for the 3 kids. It was 3.95 plus 15% per day, $96 for the 3 of them for a 7 day cruise. Soda is NOT free in the dining rooms. The kids got the insulated tumblers and they kept the soda cold for hours. You can buy them at any bar.

Archived