How much is soda and what drinks are free?

ohioNCLcruiser

Hey everyone,

I was wondering what drinks are free on Princess? Also how much are the soda cards?

Iced tea, plain coffee in the Horizon Court and dining room, Juices for breakfast in the HC and the dining room. Tea bags and hot water are available as well. :)

Soda cards are about $3.95 @day depending on the length of the cruise.

Milk is usually available for breakfast, and fruit punch and lemonade are complimentary as well. Just be prepared to pay extra for specialty coffees, alcoholic beverages, and soda.

Did you confuse Princess with some of the other cruise lines out there? Princess does not offer fruit punch or lemonade as complimentary drinks. At least they have never offered them on any of the ships we have sailed on. :confused: :confused:

I tried a cruise without it and ended up spending much more money! I thought I would save. :confused: Soda is about 1.50 per can plus gratuity as are the fountain drinks (not sure how much they are). I drank much more than I usually do so the soft drink card is a much better deal! Guessing I'm in a different environment so I drink more...

Happy cruising!

VB1

Archived