Value my opion? Please read

skyking

Hello all,

I am on the costa fortuna here in lauderdale as I type this message from the iPhone. The ship is very nice, but now I really know why I love the voyager class ships and all rccl ships. I love them for the space, the Fortuna is a make off the carnival glory style ships. I'm too drunk to know the class, that's what I get for the open bat. Hehe. All I can say is, I love RCCL.

Hello all,

I am on the costa fortuna here in lauderdale as I type this message from the iPhone. The ship is very nice, but now I really know why I love the voyager class ships and all rccl ships. I love them for the space, the Fortuna is a make off the carnival glory style ships. I'm too drunk to know the class, that's what I get for the open bat. Hehe. All I can say is, I love RCCL.

Great advice. Now you come back and see us when they get that BAT closed!:D :D

Hello all,

Man drink more , much more, then you might start making sense:)

we are sitting in the dining room and I have sent three dishes back already. I am finaly found some soup I like.

If you sent three back already, I would NOT BE EATING BOWL FOUR! :eek: :D

You say you are typing in the dining room at the table? :o

Hi cruisingator2,

=cruisingator2;12402231]I'm sitting here looking at the Fortuna from my hotel balcony. I thought that I smelled alcohol!!!!!!!!

I love it. He is a real hoot and a half when he gets posting. :D

Enjoy your cruise on your favorite ship. ;) We loved ours. The Empress is still in great shape and her crew is still fabulous. But sad to be leaving her.

'We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?"

'Then it was quiet again. My attorney had taken his shirt off and was pouring beer on his chest, to facilitate the tanning process. "What the hell are you yelling about?" he muttered, staring up at the sun with his eyes closed and covered with wraparound Spanish sunglasses. "Never mind," I said. "It's your turn to drive." I hit the brakes and aimed the Great Red Shark toward the shoulder of the highway. No point mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.'

OMG, that was the conversation I was referring to Fitz!! You two were talking about having the same first and last name LOL :D ;)

###

It's the Irish thing. We're drunks!!!:D

Did your Fresh & Easy open yet? So far, I am not impressed. You will have to email me so I can tell you all about it. It's no Trader Joes.

timothy.fitz@mac.com

Archived