ft lauderdale hotels with shuttles

carol459

flyinto ft lauderdale for 2 cruises.using award miles to fly.I will b in 2 dys early

need a hotel for 2 nights before and one night after.my girlfriend is flying one night before

love to hear what othes have done.I have stayed on 17th st with my hubby at amerisuites but is not that anymore now hyatt place.

Help

thanks

Carol

The Amerisuites/Hyatt Place still offers a shuttle. Lately many cruisers have been utilizing the Sleep Inn & Suites in Dania, Hampton Inn & Suites in Plantation, Comfort Inn & Suites in Davie, Marriott Courtyard in Dania and the LaQuinta in Hollywood. They all offer an airport shuttle and a shuttle to the cruiseport with free breakfast thrown in as well.

The Amerisuites/Hyatt Place still offers a shuttle. Lately many cruisers have been utilizing the Sleep Inn & Suites in Dania, Hampton Inn & Suites in Plantation, Comfort Inn & Suites in Davie, Marriott Courtyard in Dania and the LaQuinta in Hollywood. They all offer an airport shuttle and a shuttle to the cruiseport with free breakfast thrown in as well.

Bequia,

Would you know if Kira-Mar offer a shuttle to the port or to/from the airport?

Thanks,

Colin:) :)

flyinto ft lauderdale for 2 cruises.using award miles to fly.I will b in 2 dys early

need a hotel for 2 nights before and one night after.my girlfriend is flying one night before

love to hear what othes have done.I have stayed on 17th st with my hubby at amerisuites but is not that anymore now hyatt place.

Help

thanks

Carol

amerisuties and hyattplace are both owned by hyatt....amerisuites will (last i was told by associates in one of them) go away and all will become HyattPlaces.....BTW in person, the HP hotels look EXACTLY like the website...they are really VERY nice and well worth it if you can get a deal!

amerisuties and hyattplace are both owned by hyatt....amerisuites will (last i was told by associates in one of them) go away and all will become HyattPlaces.....BTW in person, the HP hotels look EXACTLY like the website...they are really VERY nice and well worth it if you can get a deal!

We are booked at the Amerisuites/Hyatt Place for this weekend. Arriving Sat afternoon and cruise on Sunday. I talked with the front desk manager today. She told me that ALL the rooms have now been renovated as well as the pool. Just the main lobby needs to be finished before it will have been fully renovated. They still have the airport and cruiseport shuttle and breakfast in the morning. We love this location right off of 17th St. Close to a Publix, Total Wine and many nice restaurants. Our rate is $139 for this Sat night. We thought that is a good rate for a downtown location and free shuttles/breakfast. Most of the other hotels in the downtown/17th St area do not have shuttles and are much pricier.

Good Evening!

Our family just stayed in 8 rooms at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites in Hollywood! They picked up one set of family members at the airport for free. They served us a continental breakfast, and shuttled all 34 of us to the port for free along with allowing us to leave 5 vehicles parked at their hotel for the week of cruising. The hotel is safe and secure. There is a shopping area with restaurants within walking distance. Most of us had dinner at Sweet Tomatos the evening before we left. There is a movie theater and shops to pick up last minute items if needed. We got a great deal since I am a teacher. I actually secured the rooms through their website with Ingrid the assistant manager's help. She then handled all of the other details. :)

Archived