# of posts people have on Cruise Critic?

Jimbo

If someone was to have an average between 2 and 3 posts per day.........and since the new boards aren't that old and everyone had to start back at #1 again how come some members have between 2100 and 3000 posts already?

How is that possible? Can someone explain that to me and others how that can be?

Jimbo:)

Everyone did not start back at #1 when the new posts took over. I had over 2,000 posts and then it went down to about 500. If I remember right, only the posts that were made BEFORE April 1st were lost. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 4_12_1.gif

Okay thanks for the info but...............still doesn't explain why some started at #1 and others didn't does it? I believe everyone should have started at #1 if they decided to wipe everyone's slate clean.

Jimbo:confused:

The only post count that carried over was what was made in the last year(or whatever date they had set). So, those with really high counts had done a bunch of posting since that date(or within the last year)!

LOL..nobody types that fast 18_3_108.gif ............and even if they would go back a full 365 days which I know the new board is not that old some people are averaging between 2 and 3 posts a day but yet still some have close to 3000 posts.

Jimbo 23_2_69.gif 4_12_3.gif

Ok I went to research an answer for this question. (b.t.w., the search function works great now! :D ) Over at the Help boards, it was stated that Cruise Critic was able to move all posts created after April 1. So anything you posted after that date shows in your post count. Now as to why people already have over 3,000 posts.. I say you need to get busy Jimbo! :D

150 days............3000 posts ? 20 posts a day..OMG get a life !!!:eek:

Still doesn't make sense when you click on someone's name that has that many posts and it says that person is averaging 2 to 3 posts a day.

Nite All !

Jimbo

I don't really pay much attention to the number of posts someone has made. It almost seems like the different levels of membership are a reward for posting a lot (which is OK) but some seem to get off on it and post even when they have nothing to say.

jmo

-Monte

I don't really pay much attention to the number of posts someone has made. It almost seems like the different levels of membership are a reward for posting a lot (which is OK) but some seem to get off on it and post even when they have nothing to say.

jmo

(kewl-one post but credit for 2)

-Monte

150 days............3000 posts ? 20 posts a day..OMG get a life !!!:eek:

Still doesn't make sense when you click on someone's name that has that many posts and it says that person is averaging 2 to 3 posts a day.

Nite All !

Jimbo

It's those word conga lines! There's 7 of them that I play sometimes! And if you play several times a day...... 4_1_7v.gif

Archived