cat ab (penthouse) on gem

brovol

i just booked a cat ab, penthouse suite (#11030) on the gem. the diagram from the brochure seems to indicate it has two bathrooms, but none of the pictures i downloaded from various sites show a second bathroom, nor do any reviews from people who had those rooms reference a second bathroom. does anyone know? also, from the diagram it looks like the balcony is pretty small for a suite. how big is it? is there a picture window in any room other than the sitting room? answers would be appreciated.

The ABs are 492sq ft and have a 54 sq ft balcony - the same size balcony as an AF (mini-suite).

The living room has the doors to the balcony, then in the bathroom there is a large window over the bath (tub) and a long thin window at the shower.

Think of the second bedroom plus bathroom is basically the same as an inside cabin.

We loved our AB on the Gem.

The balcony is small because the exterior wall of the master bathroom extends level with the railing on the balcony. The jacuzzi tub is in that area with a large picture window overlooking the sea and a flat screen tv on the wall at the foot of the tub.

The second bedroom is a sofa bed that opens to a double and a drop down single bunk. Which sailing did you book on?

The balcony is small because the exterior wall of the master bathroom extends level with the railing on the balcony. The jacuzzi tub is in that area with a large picture window overlooking the sea and a flat screen tv on the wall at the foot of the tub.

The second bedroom is a sofa bed that opens to a double and a drop down single bunk. Which sailing did you book on?

we booked the march 29 sailing out of ny. we have been on many cruises on many different lines (mostly princess), but this is the first with ncl since 1996 on the norway. we are looking forward to trying freestyle. any info regarding the ship and the suite would be appreciated.

On the Gem (and the Pearl) it is just an ordinary tub, not a jacuzzi one.

Check out the following thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=638485

There are links to pictures as well as a link to a video of an AB on the Jewel. In the video they show the second bedroom as well as the bath.The Gem will be the same with a probable change in color scheme.

what a great link. that was full of outstanding stuff. you rock! my wife and i just looked at everything. ncl will be a nice change for us, after sailing with princess our last several cruises. the suite looks perfect (i wasn't sure when i booked it). thanks again.

what a great link. that was full of outstanding stuff. you rock! my wife and i just looked at everything. ncl will be a nice change for us, after sailing with princess our last several cruises. the suite looks perfect (i wasn't sure when i booked it). thanks again.

Not a problem. That's what we're here for. Enjoy your cruise.

You'll love the suite perks, too.

Archived