Host Cecilia is moving on....

Host CMLA

Cecilia, I just wanted to thank you for your hard work and dedication to this board.

I'm glad you're excited about the new position. You deserve it.

Welcome to the new hosts!

On another note: Your precious child is adorable. I bet he's getting excited about Santa Claus! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Before any of you cheer ;) , I'm not going far!

I've had the pleasure of hosting the NCL board for over 4 years and I've really enjoyed being a part of this board and learning so much from so many of you. It's been the best education for cruising.

I've accepted a full time position with Cruise Critic as the Community Assistant. I work directly with the Community Manager. I can be reached at boards@cruisecritic.com. You can contact me for anything. If you forget your password, need help editing a post, can't get your countdown clock to work...anything at all. I have the username Admin. And my Host Cecilia username will change to something that I can use when I post to the board as someone that wants to talk about cruising.

Lucky for all of you, you're inheriting Host Mama and Host Star. Both wonderful hosts that have NCL experience. You couldn't be in better hands. I hope to still see all of you around the boards. :)

Cecelia,

I hope you are enjoying your new position, it seems funny not to see you on the NCL board anymore.

Could you do me a favor? I think I am supposed to be listed in the 10,000 club but I am not. Someone has suggested I ask you to change this for me, why I don't know, but could you do it please?

Thanks a bunch,

Nita

Archived