9 Night Jewel Menus Please :)

2boyzmom

Our butler brought them all to us to review early in our cruise last week, so we attempted to snap pictures of all of them. They aren't the best pictures, but you should be able to get an idea of what's on them. I'll try to post them on line somewhere in the next few days. If you want them sooner, I can e-mail them to you if you're willing to post your e-mail address here.

Our butler brought them all to us to review early in our cruise last week, so we attempted to snap pictures of all of them. They aren't the best pictures, but you should be able to get an idea of what's on them. I'll try to post them on line somewhere in the next few days. If you want them sooner, I can e-mail them to you if you're willing to post your e-mail address here.

If you have a chance I would love to see them, the concierge already said he would have them waiting in our suite but I am trying to preplan where to eat when, thanks Ann here is my email morin10@charter.net

Of course, y'all know it will change and not be the same on the next cruise, right?

And your mood will surely change each day?

AND.... as everyone has already said in reviews, the food stinks, so what is the point.

(hey, I am only kidding, we have done 4 NCL cruises this year)

when we go at christmas I will try to remember to photo all the menus and grab an extra daily and kids schedule and post them, (not quite sure how to upload them I may have to put them on webshots or email them) so if anyone has anything else they wanted noted let me know before I go and I will try my best to get a shot of it for you

Archived