My Trip – Sensation 11/29

BSQ

Thanks for the great review, we will be sailing her next year. I'm going to surprise my DH with a trip to the Kennedy Space Center afterwards!

He will LOVE it! I saw a lot of stuff, but there was so much more I wanted to see.

Ah, so it's actually inside the building?!

I've been all the way down to the end to the restrooms (we got totally drenched on our May, 2006, Fantasy cruise walking from the ship to the building - the only time we weren't docked at the first dock and had to walk!).

I bought the small Key Lime Tortuga Rum cake last winter at a shop close to the pier, got home, put it in the pantry and forgot all about it!

Discovered it over Thanksgiving and figured I'd have to throw it out. Glad I decided to taste it first! It was fantastic! Still fresh, moist and flavorful!

Thanks for your advise!

thanks! I'm sure you'll have a good time. I know what you mean about not finding reviews so to speak about this ship & 3-day itinerary. I can ramble. I cut this back from 6 written pages o stuff. :eek: I probably left stuff out like ...

• everyone dressed fairly casual for dinner (and daytime as well)

• I should have brought a pair of jeans except CC members put the fear of God in me for even thinking about it.
  • Formal night had a full array of attire
  • it wasn't chilly on the ship, I found it downright cold (course while I was freezing I saw an other lady in a tank top fanning herself
  • the inside rooms aren't that dark, light comes in under the door which makes it easy to find the bathroom

• a power strip with multi outlets really would have been helpful. I had to chose between powering my cellphone or my ipod on the last night.
  • stick your key in the door and leave it in, then turn door handle to open (it says this on the key, but of course I didn't read it and wondered why I couldn't open my door).

• I had no need to bring anything to hold the shower curtain in place. It stayed put. (I was expecting it to be flying all over)

• I only heard one person yell "freeeebirrrrrrd" during one of the shows

• around the grills on the lido deck, it's OK to leave your plates on the tables when you are done eating. (I kept looking for someplace to store them).
  • alcoholic drinks are really small

• there was something like 2050 passengers on board during this sailing. Only seemed like that many when it was time to get off the ship in Nassau
  • The singing by the waiters isn't that bad ... though I could do without the dancing night
  • coming from a very directionally challenged person, getting around the ship was pretty easy

Archived