2008 Oceanic Excursions

ihilani

Aloha:

Does anyone know when Oceanic will put the European 2008 excursions and costs on their website? I am booked on the 4/3/08 cruise and am looking to compare costs but I don't see them listed on O's website.

Thanks so much

We booked in November 2006 for April, 2008 and I am sure that our excursions appeared around May/June this year, about 11 months out. You do need to go into "Already Booked" and then the prices and what is available will appear.

Hope this helps a little.

Jennie

Hi Aussie Gal,

...this is from a Canuck Guy, we're scheduled to embark on the Regatta on April 13 '08 and still nothing on their website for the 2008 season - even when you go to your already booked page. This is a quote from the excursion page:

"NOTICE: Europe shore excursions and fares listed apply to voyages in 2007 only."

...at this point all you can do is plan by making educated guesses based on the 2007 examples. I've been monitoring the Oceania 'already booked' excusion page daily and no updates at this time, it is a bit frustrating when trying to figure what to plan for each port stop...

...anyone have any suggestions for those of us trying to make plans?

cheers,

the Imagineers

What we did until our excursions were posted was to look at last years and work out from that what we would do.

They fortunately have been the same or similar only a bit more expensive!!

I would expect that yours would be well and truly out by now as it is only 4 months away. I even started booking some of ours in August and have now booked and paid for all the ones we want to do with the ship.

Jennie

Jennie

• 1 month later...
We have a June 5th Insignia cruise and no excursions as of yet posted, we're still 4 1/2 mos. away. :(

CIAO,

You can also check ealier cruise of the same port the shore excursion will probably be the same.

Or check Excursions page then click on the port

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/T_MainContentPage.aspx?PageUID=364acc44-0314-42b8-8f11-2d80c0991b3d&DestPortUID=3f48af6f-870a-4a7d-a3c1-e53204cc83a4

No excursions for our 6/17 sailing either. I called Oceana about a week ago and they said that the excursions would be out either the end of January or early February. Seems they are renegotiating with some old vendors and some new ones. I guess we'll just have to keep checking the website.

Archived