12 day of chrismas rip-off

karefree

Ok....Now I have cruised Carnival before had a wonderful time...I have been looking for a cruise for DH,DS and myself and the prices were a little high for my budget. I still have air to purchase coming for Arizona. I did jump on the 12 days of christmas bonus for the $199. for the 3 of us. I think it is an awesome price for my 15 DS first cruise. If you don't like the sale than don't buy it! You are the one in control:rolleyes: . I will take my 5 night cruise with my family and enjoy every minute of the cruise. 5 nights away from WORK, College & home:rolleyes: . My vote is the cruise:D

The special gift to day was not bad. $199 for a 5 day and a couple of the dates were good. Sold out too fast to catch it though. Other than that, our Military rates beat any other offer out there. Thank god my DH did his time in the Navy, so we could cruise on these ships later!;)

I agree....$199 for a 5 day cruise was not bad at all. Called before hand to find out what the dates were and one was on mh DH 50th bday. I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get it booked at the special price. It will be a nice suprise for him.

We were able to book a 6C for $269 (4 day Holiday in Feb) on the first day of the sale. We had been watching prices for some time on this sailing and while we could have booked a 4A for the same price, we are very happy with the price we paid for the 6C.

We would have preferred to sail on the Ecstasy but prices have been high on that ship for some time. With fewer ships sailing from Galveston/Houston the lines can charge more. It's supply and demand.

I always keep an eye out for good deals sailing out of Tampa, as I live about 15 minutes from the port.

But I have noticed that Tampa sailings are considerably higher than most other ports. Its rare to find anything out of Tampa at a 'steal'.

Its true that some of these sales aren't that great, but the times they are a changin. Just have to keep checking constantly, and the second you see something you consider a deal, book! Don't wait!

How are you people getting milk for so cheap? Its over 4.00 a gallon in San Antonio. Thank goodness my son is away at college. He would drink 3 to 4 gallons a week. He actually called me the other day and said he loved me because he has to buy milk now and couldnt believe how expensive it was...lol!

Archived