C & A Coupons - Anyone have Extra?? PLEASE!!

I am a returning member and wanted to know if ANYONE on Cruise Critic would have any EXTRA Crown & Anchor coupons they would share with me and my wife?

I will obviously pay for any shipping / mail charges that are incurred, I look forward to hearing from everyone and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Mark

I had some, but since they are printed with our names and C&A numbers, I don't think they will help you.

I believe they have gone to printing your information on them to prevent people from doing this. Not saying its right or wrong, just saying.

I am a returning member and wanted to know if ANYONE on Cruise Critic would have any EXTRA Crown & Anchor coupons they would share with me and my wife?

I will obviously pay for any shipping / mail charges that are incurred, I look forward to hearing from everyone and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Mark

What kind of coupons? The coupon book you get onboard? The coupons for a reduction for a stateroom?

There are coupons on the RCCL website now for C&A members. Have you checked yours?

Ours that are mailed also have our name and number on them for Diamond members. You can not use them.

It is also a higher amount of discount. ;)

If you are a member, call and get yours. ;)

Yes,

I was referring to the in-cabin coupons...I wasn't sure if I'd still get them, I haven't been on a cruise for over 3 years.

I also, wanted some extra coupons for say Johnny Rockets, etc...!!

I look forward to your replies...!

Mark

We did a B2B and when we went to Johnny Rockets they wrote down our cabin # for the coupon to be used. When we went back on the 2nd leg, they remembered us and said things like Welcome Back.

I dont think you could easily use extra Johnny Rockets coupons, they would know.

You can check on the RCL site to make sure they still have you listed with your RCL #, if so they they know you are a C&A member and if you dont get the coupon book, just go ask the loyalty ambassador. We had to go get the Johnny Rockets coupon from her the 2nd leg because they ran out when they were passing out the coupon book.

We just returned from the Freedom Sunday. Have only been on one RCI cruise, and that was in 1996. My C & A number was listed on my reservation...and my husband and I still received the C & A coupon booklets in our cabin. So I'm sure you'll get them as long as your TA mentioned you had a C & A number at one time - or that you mentioned that to the RC person making your reservation.

I can't remember why, but something on the coupon definitely gave me the impression that someone else wouldn't be able to use the coupons. We only used our Johnny Rockets' coupons, and had family aboard that probably would have used some of the others if we could give them away.

Alot of nice Cruise Critic posters leave their un-used coupons in their room safe. (I've always wondered if the cabin steward takes them out.) So - look in the safe, just in case. Some of the ships will only let you use the level of coupon that you are. I'm assuming you are a Gold level so you could only use Gold coupons around the ship. Other times, they don't seem to care. Good luck to you and make sure you do have a Crown and Anchor number on your reservation and you will get one coupon book per person (who is Crown and Anchor) in your cabin.

E-Beth

Archived