Hanging Space in a Q4 on QE2

ladyanastasiabeaverhousen

To try and be helpful (I know, I know, tedious isn't it), I would guess the Q4's hanging space is very little (if at all) less than a Q3's, which always seems vast to me, but then I don't have many clothes. Certainly, a refugee from an M6 might easily be accommodated. Jane

hi, this is your friendly singing teacher here, now everyone be gentle with this poster, after all he is a virgin, cruiser that is, lucky sod, first cruise, queens grill, QE2, i'm sure he'll buy you all a cocktail on board, register here!!!

hi, this is your friendly singing teacher here, now everyone be gentle with this poster, after all he is a virgin, cruiser that is, lucky sod, first cruise, queens grill, QE2, i'm sure he'll buy you all a cocktail on board, register here!!!

See! I have embraced the technology and am now a contributor. By January I should be a fully fledged critic! :D

But can I call you Karen Walker for short?:D

Here's a photo of the Q3 closet....I should add that you can't see the hanging rail on the right that returns all the way to the door...the closet hanging space is 'u' shaped...

Hope that helps more than some of the other...errrr...responses...:)

(You rapidly get used to this gang, but it's when you actually understand them that you have to worry!)

Andrew

0007635-R1-047-22.jpg.e2e0b73478fc6ba0798f3482fe243fdb.jpg

Here's a photo of the Q3 closet....I should add that you can't see the hanging rail on the right that returns all the way to the door...the closet hanging space is 'u' shaped...

(You rapidly get used to this gang, but it's when you actually understand them that you have to worry!)

Andrew

Sorry to drift again:rolleyes: - but I just have to ...

... but that was the size of my cabin:D

lucky sod, first cruise, queens grill, QE2,

Nothing unusual there.....

Kirsten is about to go on her first cruise that isn't on the Signal Deck! And she's platinum......

Matthew

(Mind you, I've only once been elsewhere than the Signal Deck, which was my first cruise in 2070)

Kirsten is about to go on her first cruise that isn't on the Signal Deck! And she's platinum......

Matthew

(Mind you, I've only once been elsewhere than the Signal Deck, which was my first cruise in 2070)

Could I get one of those space warp machines that allow one to cruise in 2070 and then return to 2007?

Ah young Mr Maffew, you always were a smoov talker. I fink you're a bit of a diamond geezer yerself - know wot I mean!

J

(former steerage passenger - QE2)

Andrew

Andrew,\

Does it come with the ...er, accessory?

Matthew

OMG!

Matthew, How could you stand it? Why I think I might throw myself overboard were I you and having to cruise elsewhere than the signal deck! OH! the IGNOMINY! The HORROR! Life should be not worth living in that case! However could you STAND it?

So do you have to do ALL of the signaling on the signal deck? Or do they let you do regular passenger (excuse me, guest) things when you are not working doing signalling?

Cute butler. How quickly did he get out of uniform???

M-L....I'm SHOCKED! :D

(That is the never-present Ed...)

ML - That means I can make that comment and you can't:) (BTW Andrew how quickly does he get undressed?:D :p )

Archived