Bon Voyage Malcolm

The REAL Sir Martin

Thank you all for your best wishes. As Patti has said this is not the last you'll hear of me (god and Cunard permitting:D ) I've got Mary, Penny and David all lined up to pass on my deranged scrawlings as often as I manage them:)

Malcolm,

I'm late to the party as usual but can I add very best wishes from Maureen and me. I'll keep an eye on York for you while you're gone and try to make sure the place doesn't get totally overrun with ginger cats.

Jimmy

Malcolm

May l also add my sincere Bon Voyage wishes for both cruises:D to you both. Your each and ever posting will be avidly read, and the webcam viewed daily, in case we glimpse you ashore!

Now if you do decide to write a book of your experience.............

If that Mastomy woman can do it, then so can you :)

Have a great time !!!

Myles

Hey Myles,

love the new avatar. Where did you get the gigantic Polo Mint?

Jimmy

Isn't that his booty he pinched from his QV tour? I think I see some security in the distance, but it's swell that he stopped long enough for a picture for us.

Bon Voyage Malcolm, Paul, Mum and Dad!

All these good wishes and acolades....is it selfish of me to say I'm glad your trip is starting because it makes mine seem closer?

Nonetheless, looking forward to reports of your journey...

Happiest of holidays...and HOLIDAYS, too.

Andrew

Just a quick word to say "best wishes" to Pip, and to remind him to keep Malcolm under control. Not too much drinking for him - he's supposed to be looking after you.....

Bluey.

Dear Bluey,

I'm typing for Doggy Boy, but do you think you and Pip and D.B. would like to have a little get-together? Perhaps other little beloved soft friends could join in, too?

Dear Bluey,

I'm typing for Doggy Boy, but do you think you and Pip and D.B. would like to have a little get-together? Perhaps other little beloved soft friends could join in, too?

Sounds promising. I'm not sure what the word "toy" is doing though. Shouldn't that be furry people? I've always regarded Matthew and me as a team of two equals. Not so sure about Kirsten - you have to be careful with her.........

Bluey.

Sounds promising. I'm not sure what the word "toy" is doing though. Shouldn't that be furry people? I've always regarded Matthew and me as a team of two equals. Not so sure about Kirsten - you have to be careful with her.........

Bluey.

Who said "toy"? I typed for him "soft friends", so I think you are both on the same page.

Doggy Boy says Kirsten is welcome, too.

Whee. Know that that means? When our little friends are having their party we can have a people party. :p

Just a quick word to say "best wishes" to Pip

Bluey - Pip is very shy and won't post:( He does however thank you and hopes he will meet you.

keep Malcolm under control. Not too much drinking for him - he's supposed to be looking after you

Pip's said that I should tell you that (as I'm only 18!) I'm always in bed by 10-00 each night;)

Getting closer Malcolm, here's a taster for you

20070712-IMG_5701.jpg

20070712-IMG_5709.jpg

Going to Southampton tomorrow morning, so we can get up earlier and board around mid day on Sunday :rolleyes:

Andrew & Jayne (ps don't forget the Scottish Whisky) :D :D

Pip says he's looking forward to it and wants to know if he can bring Foxy (a fox cub) who's the one that looks after Malcolm's mother?:)

Doggy Boy says to tell you yes, of course. He's rather quiet but he does know how to have fun, and is looking forward to having his own friends to travel with. :)

According to his countdown clock, Malcolm (pnhmrk) leaves in 2 days and 17 hours for the Caribbean, followed by the World Cruise. Just in case anyone hasn't noticed (;)) he's one of the most prolific, informed, and entertaining posters on these boards, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who will miss him greatly.

So Malcolom, have a WONDERFUL time, and please keep us posted from time to time. And very best wishes and bon voyage to everyone else on the same voyages.

Kind regards, Mary (and Sir M)

Yep, we agree. Have a wonderful trip of a lifetime Malcolm. ENJOY:D

Sharon & Steve

Archived