Platinum perks and other ??

39august

I am Platinum on Princess, but have not cruised on this line for 5 or 6 years. Please tell me what Platinum status perks are. And is there a sitting area in balcony cabins on the Coral class ships? Or on any of the new ships? I do NOT like the single club chair on Dawn class and Grand class ships. And how difficult is it to get a table for 2 in AnyTime Dining around 6-6:30, please?

I am Platinum on Princess, but have not cruised on this line for 5 or 6 years. Please tell me what Platinum status perks are. And is there a sitting area in balcony cabins on the Coral class ships? Or on any of the new ships? I do NOT like the single club chair on Dawn class and Grand class ships. And how difficult is it to get a table for 2 in AnyTime Dining around 6-6:30, please?

cc_mp_plat_mem_mendoza.gif

Complimentary Cruise Atlas

Every year you will automatically receive a copy of our Princess Cruise Atlas. With details on all itineraries and sailings for the year, you will be able to plan ahead easily!

Free upgrade to TravelCare Gold

As a Platinum member, when you purchase our Standard Travel Care travel protection plan, we will automatically give you a free upgrade to the Gold package,- that’s double the cover - on us!

Preferred Check-In

When you arrive at the port, don’t wait in line. If you are a Platinum member, you and your family or guests will be invited to use the Preferred Check-In desk to help expedite your embarkation.

Platinum Members Lounge

In recognition of your loyalty, and to make your last morning with us more enjoyable, we invite Platinum members to use the Platinum Members Lounge, offering light refreshments and peace while you await disembarkation.

Complimentary Internet Packages

Each Platinum Member will receive a credit towards the purchase of a package in our Internet Cafés.

Perks are as listed, there really aren't too many to speak of until you reach Elite Status with Princess.

Balcony cabins on those ships built for Princess, such as the Coral, Grand, newer modified Grand Class and Sun Class ships do not include a sitting area until you reach the mini suite level. Balcony cabins will include only the one club chair no matter what deck or category you choose.

The only ships sailing for Princess that I know of that do include a small sitting area in balcony staterooms are the smaller ships that used to belong to Renaissance, such as the Tahitian Princess.

Archived