Bon Voyage LuckiePuris and Teegiee

Brushtail

Have a great time.

I love the itinerary of the New Years cruise, P&O never repeat it throughout the year. :confused:

You will have a wonderful time, lucky things, and try to raise a glass to us when the clock counts down at midnight on New Years Eve.

SO01492_.gif

Bye. (throwing streamers)

Thanks everyone!!!

we are all very excitied- i'm still not packed :eek:

Kool minxy see you at portside.

BTW we have made a sign that says 'cruise critic' and hopefully we will be holding the sign up to the cruise cam at about 6pm brissie time.

If you do actually see us could you please save the picture as it is my dads dream to appear on cruise cam;)

Thanks! thanks! the weather is yuck at the moment so hopefully it clears by tomorrow.

will take heaps of pictures and write down stuff for a good review.

Teegiee

Teegiee, Liz & Arxcards...

Hope you enjoy your cruise! I'm sure looking forward to mine!

Thanks everyone on these boards for all your help in the recent months, with all my questions, even the little questions!

Hope you all have a very Happy New Year and will be sure to post photos/reviews when I get back!!

Thanks CC'ers!!

HAPPY CRUISING!!!

BTW we have made a sign that says 'cruise critic' and hopefully we will be holding the sign up to the cruise cam at about 6pm brissie time.

If you do actually see us could you please save the picture as it is my dads dream to appear on cruise cam;)

Teegiee

I hope someone catches it too. Would love to see it. Unfortunately I don't finish work til 6:( so won't be able to watch (unlike many people on these boards I CAN'T watch it whilst at work.

BTW Teegiee, your countdown says you have 2 days to go......hope you don't miss the ship;) :D

Karen

Teegiee

Will try to video it for you Teegiee, Vista has a few issues with the software on my laptop, but fingers crossed.

Cheers

Geoff

bye everyone. last post until we get back. its gross and raining in Brissie:( . oh well... have a good new years everyone.

love the Pink Poodle and Teegiee

p.s remember Pacific Sun cruise cam 6pm brissie time tonight.;)

yes jarrod, still hoping. A cruise is still the cheapest way for us to celebrate new year i think. checking out cancun as well now but with flights etc.

Hubby did suggest going back to Las Vegas but nothing cheap there especially as we need room for 4 adults.

yes jarrod, still hoping. A cruise is still the cheapest way for us to celebrate new year i think. checking out cancun as well now but with flights etc.

Hubby did suggest going back to Las Vegas but nothing cheap there especially as we need room for 4 adults.

Found a cheap 4 night cruise out Miami on the Carnival Imagination for $275pp AUD... Outside Twin for a New Year Cruise!!:eek:

Found a cheap 4 night cruise out Miami on the Carnival Imagination for $275pp AUD... Outside Twin for a New Year Cruise!!:eek:

Jarrod can you email me the site for that please. I think that is one i saw.

There was another 5 dayer that was the same stops as my fantasy cruise, nassau, half moon cay . Would love to go to nassau again.

kaseyoz@hotmail.com

you are quiet at work arent you, lucky you have internet access

I waited and waited and waited but no sign of a sign :(

Did anyone else happen to spot it and capture it??

Maybe they just got so caught up having fun they forgot about it LOL!.

It was great to wave you guys off anyway :D Even better that the ship got away on time :D

Anyone??? I forgot as Pacific Dawn was cruising past our window!!

Not sure I picked LuckiePuris out, so I shot video and 50 pics to make sure I have her in frame somewhere! ;)

Pacific Dawn exits Sydney (Did I say I have a good view from our room)

2001241179327424970_rs.jpg

Cheers

Archived