For Aussie Gal

Jancruz

Good Morning..For all of us leaving in a few weeks for Australia..can you give us an idea of weather.. (we wont hold you to it) I remember last time I was there in March it was cool and I wore sweaters..

I have all the cities on my weather list But it always helps to hear from somone there!! and is it possible to meet when we are in Australia??

Happy New Year to all,

Jan

Hi Jan,

If you are coming here in January/February, expect warm to hot days. Our temps here in Melbourne for the next week are as follows: 25C (80F) today which is Thursday, 33C (96F) tomorrow, 30C (90F)Saturday, 27C (84F) Sunday, 38C (106F) Monday - New Years Eve and 37C (104F) on Tuesday. We are then going to have a cool change and it will be back to 25C on Wednesday next week.

Here in Melbourne we have dry heat but in Sydney you will find it will be about 30C each day with high humidity. It is our summer season and except when we have a cool change the temperatures can be from 23C up to 38C. If we get a cool change here in Melbourne the temperatures can plummet from 38C down to 18C within a few hours. That is when we have four seasons in the one day!!

Hobart will be a few degrees cooler. I don't think it ever gets higher than 30C.

Hope this helps a little.

Jennie

Good Morning. and is it possible to meet when we are in Australia??

Happy New Year to all,

Jan

Hi Jan,

I missed the last question of your post. When will you be in Melbourne? I would love to meet you if it is at all possible.

Jennie

Archived