My final preparations!

woodmill100

We finally leave for Miami and then FLL in a couple of days for our sailing on Sunday *yippeee*. I am starting to pack now and wonder if anyone can add anything to my list (or take away for that matter). Thanks

Pack: light there is complimentary laundry on ship - we're in a suite :D

Mugs: get a couple of thermos mugs for coffee in the mornings.

Dollars: small denomination for additional tipping as we see fit onboard and for shopping in St Thomas and St Martin etc.

Onboard: book speciality restaurants ASAP and book the spa. Then explore.

Wine: get a few bottles of wine and soft drinks in Miami the day before to take as carryon.

Print out all confirmations from Princess and pre-booked tours just in case.

Relax and enjoy!

I think that's it - thank you everyone for all your help with my silly questions and with my planning. Will do a review when I get back.

My confession is I only had one pair of pants to wear to dinner. I managed not to get them dirty during the cruise and don't think anyone noticed. The navy pair I had planned to pack was still on the chair beside my bed when we got home.

We enjoy taking our binoculars.

My thought is as long as you have the passports, money and necessary medications, you can buy anything else you may forget. I once forgot to pack underwear, and was hoofing it to a Wal-Mart in Tampa three hours before the cruise!:D

--Tracy

We finally leave for Miami and then FLL in a couple of days for our sailing on Sunday *yippeee*. I am starting to pack now and wonder if anyone can add anything to my list (or take away for that matter). Thanks

Pack: light there is complimentary laundry on ship - we're in a suite :D

Mugs: get a couple of thermos mugs for coffee in the mornings.

Dollars: small denomination for additional tipping as we see fit onboard and for shopping in St Thomas and St Martin etc.

Onboard: book speciality restaurants ASAP and book the spa. Then explore.

Wine: get a few bottles of wine and soft drinks in Miami the day before to take as carryon.

Print out all confirmations from Princess and pre-booked tours just in case.

Relax and enjoy!

I think that's it - thank you everyone for all your help with my silly questions and with my planning. Will do a review when I get back.

Looks like we are on the same cruise:) :)

Thanks for helping me put together a check list - suitcases now out and the inevitable indecision of what clothes to take begins:confused:

As this is our first cruise, Mrs Buns and myself are now getting really excited. If it had not been for CC we would have been very much in the dark

buns

Hi, my partner and I will also be on that sailing with you and buns. Please come over to the Roll Call thread for the Jan 6 CB sailing, and meet the rest of the cruise critic crew--we are planning on meeting right before sailaway in one of the bars. I would love to meet you both, and I promise not to take up *all* of your vacation asking about Scotland.:rolleyes:

Safe and happy travels!

Archived