Gem inside stateroom question

Mich1121

I was wondering if in the inside stateroom there is a bunk that pulls down from the wall like on the spirit and if there is a chair that folds out as well. From looking at the pictures I am not sure if the cabin has this and I am traveling with a child who is very much looking forward to this. If anyone can let me know I would appreciate it.

I was wondering if in the inside stateroom there is a bunk that pulls down from the wall like on the spirit and if there is a chair that folds out as well. From looking at the pictures I am not sure if the cabin has this and I am traveling with a child who is very much looking forward to this. If anyone can let me know I would appreciate it.

In our inside cabin on the Gem (8069) there was NOT a bunk that pulls down from the wall. There was, however, a bunk that you were able to pull out from under one of the twin beds in our cabin.

As Cruzin Tom suggests, though, you should contact NCL reservations directly if this is a major concern. Do you have your cabin number yet?

There's also a web site that provides detailed cabin information. Can't remember what the URL is but I'm sure if you do a search in either this forum or one of the other cruise lines forums you shold be able to locate it.

Good luck & have a great cruise! The Gem is a beautiful ship!

Tom & Eileen

We had an inside cabin-10065 for 4 persons.

There was a bunk that you were able to pull out from under one of the twin beds in our cabin.

There was also a bunk that pulls down from the wall (on the right hand side).

The space will be tight but we found it with no problem.

Room for 3 people. 2 twin beds on floor, made into double with one fold down bed on wall. Never had the bed down on the wall but the inside cabins are very small and cramped. With the double bed made up, couldn't get by the table/chair combo without going across the edge of the bed.

No chair that folds out. If you want an inside with a bunk and not just a trundle bed that pulls out from under one of the twin beds select a cabin with a + on the deckplans(3rd or 4th passenger)

Here is a picture I copied from somewhere that show an inside made up for 4 :eek:

1842515801_3rdBed.jpg.0d6681ddc514ed28618e297bd2602615.jpg

If you want an inside with a bunk and not just a trundle bed that pulls out from under one of the twin beds select a cabin with a + on the deckplans(3rd or 4th passenger)

Here is a picture I copied from somewhere that show an inside made up for 4 :eek:

Perfect advice! The board has been missing this type of wisdom since a previous poster left ;) . I look forward to hopefully seeing more posts from you in the future

-Monte

Just catching up on threads....glad to see this one....Though, now I am getting a little concerned re: space...

We are booked on Gem in February in 9579 (Inside)

Two adults... and now so hoping it will be OK ?????

Anyone know the cabin or immediate area??

In our inside cabin on the Gem (8069) there was NOT a bunk that pulls down from the wall. There was, however, a bunk that you were able to pull out from under one of the twin beds in our cabin.

As Cruzin Tom suggests, though, you should contact NCL reservations directly if this is a major concern. Do you have your cabin number yet?

There's also a web site that provides detailed cabin information. Can't remember what the URL is but I'm sure if you do a search in either this forum or one of the other cruise lines forums you shold be able to locate it.

Good luck & have a great cruise! The Gem is a beautiful ship!

Tom & Eileen

Tom, how's everything going? I happened to be scrolling through this thread and happened to see that you stayed on the gem in 8069 and guess what? That is the cabin i will be staying in for my spring break cruise on March 15th with myself and 3 of my good friends...so my question is...where is the 4th bed hiding since there are 4 people booked in this cabin yet only 3 beds? I'm close to my friends, but not that close lol.

Thanks

Dan

Archived