What is up with the inappropriate dress?

buddyjo143

I was one of those moms who thought that the pj/lounging pants were a bad idea. Then last xmas my daughter got me a pair and they really are very comfy,I will wear them to get gas a gallon of milk but never to a mall or a restaraunt. As for crocs i absolutely love them. I have a bad back and they do help if i have to stand for long periods of time. Now some of the colors gotta go i mean hot pink? Any way what people wear does not offend me at the least. There are bigger things in this world to worry about then fashion or lack of.

Michele

LOL..I don't want to debate you on the Crocs thing. If you noticed, I highlighted the word I in my statement. This means that I wouldn't, but I don't care what other people do.

I am truly sorry about your foot issues. My Mother has really bad feet which were made a lot worse after botched surgery, so I understand your situation. I don't condemn people who wear these shoes, by any means. It certainly shows more intelligece than a person like me who suffers in something tall and strappy....but it doesn't change the fact that they're ugly. I love clogs. I just wonder....Isn't there a way they can make a comfortable clog that isn't plastic??

My point is that I don't think anyone should complain about the casual pajamas when society accepts plastic footwear.

point taken;) ; as your 'ma will probably tell you...wearing those "tall and strappy" shoes for decades (close to 30 years before I started having issues) can take their toll.:( I still buy heels, just don't walk much in them;)

will say i've been wearing them for years (long before the current fad) & have worn out several pairs-way cheaper than the custom orthotics.

fyi - they have lots of different styles; including mary janes & a ballerina type; in basic black - you'd be hard-pressed to know they are Crocs.

grape_alice.jpg

and check out this style, which is next on my list:D

sassari_1.jpg

I had no trouble dealing with PJ's....Bathrobes....and other sleepwear on our Panama Canal Cruise...

BUT....200 pounds of bright white Cottage Cheese type flesh crammed in a bright green thong strolling across the pool deck just before lunch!!???!!! What can I say. Any food served from then on that jiggled or wobbled was off my menu!!

I am great 'live and let live' kind of guy but there is level of approptiatness and civility that can be breached.

My wife insisted that it was a plot by the wearer to make us run screaming from our deck chairs and therefore free them for the paradee!:rolleyes:

Archived