Cruiseline Loyality?

Desert star

We started off with Royal Carribean in the early l980s, expanded to Sitmar and then Princess -- tried NCL, Royal Cruise lines, Crystal, HAL, Celebrity. As a result we are elite on Princess, have 3 cruises with RCCL, 2 NCL, 1 crystal, 3 HAL, and 6 Celebrity. At present we check out Princess, HAL, Celebrity primarily -- looking for the itinerary and price we want. Really feel most of the cruiselines are pretty similar with pluses and minues. :)

We started off with Royal Carribean in the early l980s, expanded to Sitmar and then Princess -- tried NCL, Royal Cruise lines, Crystal, HAL, Celebrity. As a result we are elite on Princess, have 3 cruises with RCCL, 2 NCL, 1 crystal, 3 HAL, and 6 Celebrity. At present we check out Princess, HAL, Celebrity primarily -- looking for the itinerary and price we want. Really feel most of the cruiselines are pretty similar with pluses and minues. :)

We've only started cruising a couple of years ago and we've used Carnival for those four. We've also just booked this years vacation on CCL as well. Not so much loyalty in play as much as we've had great experiences so far and see no reason to shop around. :cool:

Of course after we've been to the same ports a few times, we may want to try another cruise lines' intinerary, but we'll see when the time comes. :)

1.) "If it isn't broken, don't fix it". Our first was on Carnival, and we honestly can't imagine wanting anything more than what we are offered aboard Carnival ships.

2.) We cruise so infrequently, I'd hate to book and pay for a cruise on another line and not enjoy it as much as we have our Carnival cruises.

3.) The value for our money. Carnival offers what we want and need (no need to pay for the use of rock walls, ice skating rinks or surf simulators in our case) at a great price. In addition to which, they offer great military rates.

4.) Again, because we cruise so infrequently, we want to stick with the same line so that EVENTUALLY we can reach Platinum status and get a few perks along with the deal.

We have tried other cruise lines. We did Celebrity and didn't really care for them. We were a bit board with that cruise.. We went with my husbands family so we did enjoy that part. And have done Royal Caribbean.

Carnival is my 1st choice, but if I wanted to cruise to an area that Carnival didn't service. I wouldn't hesitate to try another cruise line. As any cruise line I have been on I have like. But I do LOVE Carnival.

Archived