Cruise Director List 2008

MrPete

Well then....Chris Jefferson must have passed his ego onto Jeff Bronson on Pride. The absolute worst CD we've ever experienced.

I can't tell you how many times we had to endure the "whales at the buffet" jokes. It wasn't funny the first time. I felt very bad for people who were not in the best of shape. Very bad taste, on his part. Let's hope someone has given him the "heads-up" on tact since then.

Wow! I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience with Bronson. He was my CD for my honeymoon cruise, and my husband and I absolutely loved him. That was four years ago. I am sorry to hear that you didn't have that same experience.

John answered by question in regards to Todd Whitmer being the CD in Nov 08

& the answer was he will be the CD. We really loved Todd on the Liberty last Sept. I even had a picture taken with him. He was very friendly & was even in the last show of the cruise he was hilarious, unfortunately our camcorder wasn't working properly, so I didn't get a pic of him on stage

I know it is not Wee Jimmy on Glory. thank goodness. i did not care for him. I would also like to know who the CD will be in October on Glory. I know that your shopping guy will be Sean. He is cool. Very nice. I ran into him more than i ran into Wee Jimmy.

Tori is currently on Sensation, and I like her. Wish she would go to Glory. Either her or Dana. Dana was cool... and we saw him a lot.

Celebration: PAUL SANTLEY

Conquest: MARC PRICE

Destiny: DARCY KNEFIEL

Ecstasy: GOOSE NEUMANN

Elation: STUART DUNN

Fantasy: KYLE POST

Fascination: TREVOR BLOCK

Freedom: JOHN HEALD

Glory: RYAN FITZGERALD

Holiday: TINA NOBLE

Imagination: JORGE SOLANO

Inspiration: RISA BARNES

Legend: CHRIS ROBERTS

Liberty: STEVE KNISLEY

Miracle: BRENT MITCHELL

Paradise: Danny Blake

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: TORY SECOY

Splendor:

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: BRAD CALABRESE

Valor: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Victory: MALCOLM BURN

Splendor:

Thnx Pete for keeping this list up-to-date and I have to admit that I did not read the entire thread so if this is a repeat, I apologize in advance... How is MALCOLM BURN and is there an email address for him? As silly as this might seem, and I don't know the "right" person to ask, I want to request that they show the "ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW" on my April 6th cruise!!!

Hey, if you don't ask, you have no shot in hell!!! Thnx...

I know it is not Wee Jimmy on Glory. thank goodness. i did not care for him. I would also like to know who the CD will be in October on Glory. I know that your shopping guy will be Sean. He is cool. Very nice. I ran into him more than i ran into Wee Jimmy.

Tori is currently on Sensation, and I like her. Wish she would go to Glory. Either her or Dana. Dana was cool... and we saw him a lot.

I just got off the Conquest yesterday and talked to Marc Price and he told me he is going to the Glory in June and Wee Jimmy is taking over his duties on the Conquest in March.

I just got off the Conquest yesterday and talked to Marc Price and he told me he is going to the Glory in June and Wee Jimmy is taking over his duties on the Conquest in March.

That name sounds so familiar... Has he done Glory (or Mariner of the Seas, Celebrity Constellation, or Disney Wonder?) before? And any chance of him joining for the last cruise in May instead, do you know? If he does come on in June, will Ryan Fitzgerald be on until then?

We are cruising on the Freedom March 29th, 2008. I know this as probably already been asked but i could not find it. Who is replacing John I understand his last cruise on the Feedom is March 22th?? so a new CD should be starting on March 29th?

How does one find out if there is any special entertaiment on a cruise? Last year on our cruise we had a tribute group (one of the members was an original; just cant remember the name of the group). Also, how do we find out which comedians will be on a specific cruise?

That name sounds so familiar... Has he done Glory (or Mariner of the Seas, Celebrity Constellation, or Disney Wonder?) before? And any chance of him joining for the last cruise in May instead, do you know? If he does come on in June, will Ryan Fitzgerald be on until then?

There are others that should be able to answer the question of where he has all been a CD, I have only been cruising for a year now and only knew about him through the CC boards but I do know from talking with him he has been with Carnival for quite a few years already.

I did not get an exact date but the way he talked it he was joining the Glory during the month of June.

There are others that should be able to answer the question of where he has all been a CD, I have only been cruising for a year now and only knew about him through the CC boards but I do know from talking with him he has been with Carnival for quite a few years already.

I did not get an exact date but the way he talked it he was joining the Glory during the month of June.

Yes ,Mark Price was the CD for both of my Glory cruises in 2005.

Just a quick note:

Don't judge the Cruise Directors by the first week of February ...because all the permanent Cruise Directors were on the Victory for a Cruise Directors Conference. Their Assistant CDs were filling in for them.

This TOTALLY makes sense.... We were on the Feb 2 sailing of the Glory and there were quite a few things about the cruise director that didn't sit well. He was very annoying with his PA work and kept cutting himself off and then starting over. He also didn't seem to know where to go during disembarkments.. We asked directions a couple of times and he had no clue where to go. The cruise was great though and can't wait to do it again....

• 2 weeks later...

Splendor:

Splendor:

Butch Begovich was the CD on the Fantasy two weeks ago. He said he will be there until Big Tex returns later this month. Kyle Post was the CD before Butch came on the ship. Kyle is Butch's assistant CD.

Conquest: Marc Price

Fantasy: BUTCH BEGOVICH

Freedom: John Heald

Splendor:

It looks like Chris Roberts will be the CD of the Legend (i'm going in June).

Anyone cruised with him?????:)

We were on the Legend on the 27th of jan. cruise and they had a going away party for Chris Roberts. I have not heard who replaced him or if he was just going on vacation. He did a good job with his Blues Bros. act but was almost never to been seen otherwise.

I have him pegged to go to the Glory in June, and Wee Jimmy is going onto the Conquest to take his place this month. Just don't have a date. Maybe you just gave it to me! :)

I wonder if Chris Roberts will be coming back to the Legend after his vacation that started the end of January??? We sail in May and I know that Jen Baxter is handling that job now that Chris is taking a break.

Archived