Conquest Crazies Unite !!/CRAZIES GROUP CRUISE??? CHECK IT OUT!

billsrobb

i have internet explorer, i am following the instructions, and nothing is happening...it wouldn't be that big of a deal only now it has become a quest!!:eek:

You have IE6, no doubt. IE7 incorporated a lot of the features that FireFox has, tabbed browsing, etc... and apparently the zoom feature...

Could well be... I have IE 6... we IT guys don't trust 7... doesn't work and play well with lots of stuff...

I agree. Held off until about a month ago. It is playing with others pretty well now. Haven't run into too many problems that can't be corrected with some tweaking of settings.

Sherri,

With IE Explorer, hold down CTRL key and use either the "+" key on the number row or the "+" key on the keypad, either will work.

Also, at the bottom left corner of the screen is a box that shows 100% with a drop-down arrow next to it. Click there and you will go 100-125-150% and back to 100. If you use the drop down there are other magnification options.

Hypo

I attempted to install IE7 and almost had to reformat my whole computer. Really fouled things up but luckily I was able to fix them. Mach, my firefox only opens about 3/4 page. Any idea on why?

Just click on the second box at the top right... that should take it to full screen. If not, click on a corner and drag it to resize... don't let go of the left mouse button 'til you have the size you want.

Sherri,

With IE Explorer, hold down CTRL key and use either the "+" key on the number row or the "+" key on the keypad, either will work.

Also, at the bottom left corner of the screen is a box that shows 100% with a drop-down arrow next to it. Click there and you will go 100-125-150% and back to 100. If you use the drop down there are other magnification options.

Hypo

If i hit ctrl and the + in the keypad, it popped up the fav place box!

Just click on the second box at the top right... that should take it to full screen. If not, click on a corner and drag it to resize... don't let go of the left mouse button 'til you have the size you want.

Actually the bottom 1/4 of the screen is like the task bar. no way to fic it that way.:confused:

Archived