Mariner Of The Seas Entertainment Complex

Hi Everyone

I'm booked on the Mariner of the Seas in cabin 2600. There is an entertainment complex on deck 2 and Royal Caribbean assures me that I won't hear any noise coming from that complex. Has anyone sailed on that deck near that complex?????? If I need to change cabins I sure would like to do it before my cruise date.

Thanks

I looked at the deck plans and I would say it is Studio B, the ice rink. You enter on deck 3 but the ice rink itself is down a deck. I would guess the noisiest time would be during the Quest as far as late night. I haven't sailed on that deck but that is how it looks on the deck plans to me. Hope that helps:)

Thanks for the replies. We got a really good deal on this cruise so I think I'll sit tight. Last cruise we were on we ended up with the piano bar right above our cabin - husband complained and they immediately moved us to an oceanview (we had booked interior). The couldn't have been more accomodating - this will be our 9th cruise with them.

Archived