How Can We Tell If OBC......

How can I tell if OBC was applied to our upcoming cruise? We should receive one for booking onboard our last cruise and one for sending in the certificates from our RCCL credit card. I did send the certificates registered mail and our original paper work shows the OBC when we booked the cruise, but I cannot find anything when I check my account online.

You should be able to find out by calling RCI. I was in a worse position because i wanted to know if OBC promised by a TA had been provided. I was able to call and converse with RCI the day or 2 before sailing & they were able to check the record & tell me it was not there so I could call the TA and have them take care of it. You are in a better position because it is all RCI, they are not waiting for a TA to furnish payment.

Had the same problem . We entered our cert. on-line but they were not showing up on our reservations so I called RCI 1800-722-5970 and they were glad to check it out and it was credited to our acct however it will not show up under our reservations on line:)

Had the same problem . We entered our cert. on-line but they were not showing up on our reservations so I called RCI 1800-722-5970 and they were glad to check it out and it was credited to our acct however it will not show up under our reservations on line:)

Same here but we had no problems once on board! I did take all receipts and paperwork though in case :)

I always call Crown & Anchor and they always tell me how much OBC is showing. I am glad I did on our last two cruises because there was a problem both times and I was able to correct it before we went. I would not want to lose valuable vacation time dealing with it.

Archived