Priority Boarding For Junior Suites ?

I am Booked in a Jr Suite on the "Enchantment" in August and just wondering if Royal Caribbean offers the same priority Boarding for Suite Guest's as Carnival ?? Also has anyone stayed in the Aft Suites directly on the back of the ship Deck 8 ?? One was still open and I grabbed it !! Looks to be a AWESOME view plus the balcony looks twice as Big as the standard size.. How is the MOTION back there ??? Thanks for any and all info as This is my First with Royal Caribbean.. Have a great night !! :)

I am Booked in a Jr Suite on the "Enchantment" in August and just wondering if Royal Caribbean offers the same priority Boarding for Suite Guest's as Carnival ?? Also has anyone stayed in the Aft Suites directly on the back of the ship Deck 8 ?? One was still open and I grabbed it !! Looks to be a AWESOME view plus the balcony looks twice as Big as the standard size.. How is the MOTION back there ??? Thanks for any and all info as This is my First with Royal Caribbean.. Have a great night !! :)

In Royal Caribbeans eyes the Junior Suite is not really a suite. Because the real suites come with concierge service. The JS has no concierge service. GS and up are the real suites in RCCL's eyes.

Yes, in a JS you will have priority boarding. You will not have entree to the concierge lounge. That is for grand suites and above. You will love the JS. They're so roomy. You will probably love the aft cabin; we've never stayed in one, but everyone raves about them.

Happy sailing.

Yes, we have had an aft JS on the Enchantment, and it was WONDERFUL.

We love the Enchantment. I don't remember if there was Priority Boarding for JS, because we are Diamond and can get in the Priority Line anyway. :D

Motion, shmotion. ;)

Check out our Enchantment cruises by clicking on the links in my signature.

I am embarrassed to say but what is priority boarding? We have a JS this time and I didn't even know this. Our last cruise we had a balcony and we walked right out of the taxi, checked our bags, walked thru security, up to the lady at the main desk and were on our way on the ship. It couldn't have gone any quicker and we were there early.

I am embarrassed to say but what is priority boarding? We have a JS this time and I didn't even know this. Our last cruise we had a balcony and we walked right out of the taxi, checked our bags, walked thru security, up to the lady at the main desk and were on our way on the ship. It couldn't have gone any quicker and we were there early.

If the check in lines are a little busy they break it down a bit. Crown and Anchor members have a line, suites have a line. But if it is not busy then priority check in is irrelevant.

Archived