Changed Flights

aandb

We were originally booked to fly from Toronto to FLL with a connecting flight in Cincinatti. Since the flight landed at 8:24 a.m and the connecting flight was at 9:10 a.m. I was nervous about making the connection. I decided to pay for air deviation ($65 p.p. more) and a hotel for one night.

We will be leaving the night before and getting to FLL at midnight. I'm just wondering if we did the right thing. What would you have done?

We were originally booked to fly from Toronto to FLL with a connecting flight in Cincinatti. Since the flight landed at 8:24 a.m and the connecting flight was at 9:10 a.m. I was nervous about making the connection. I decided to pay for air deviation ($65 p.p. more) and a hotel for one night.

We will be leaving the night before and getting to FLL at midnight. I'm just wondering if we did the right thing. What would you have done?

Did u purchase ur air through the cruiseline? And if so which one? And they let you fly in the night before?

I would have done the same thing, good job!

Did u purchase ur air through the cruiseline? And if so which one? And they let you fly in the night before?

Yes we booked cruise air through RCCL. They let us fly in the day before but charged the $65 pp. for air deviation

Yes we booked cruise air through RCCL. They let us fly in the day before but charged the $65 pp. for air deviation

Oh ok that's good. I will see if me and my family will do that too. We usually like to fly in 2 days b4 a cruise actually but one day will do too.

Archived