Miami hotel recommendation near port?

MakinMemries

Can anyone recommend a hotel near the Miami port or nearby with shuttle service? Mid-price range would be best.

Thanks for any advice.:o

We are staying in the holiday Inn by the port the bayside market place is across the street and you can also see the ships from the hotel. the cost is 236.00 a night that is including taxes. I checked out another hotel on that strip and it was 500 per night. Check La Quinta by the airport (129.00 per night) as well they might offer a shuttle service. We are staying there on disembarkation. I hope this helps.

We have stayed at the Hyatt, booked through the cruise line. You can see the ships, it is across the street from the outdoor mall and is on the people mover system that they have.

We are staying at the Hyatt, booked on our own.

Are you saying we can utilize the people mover (flat escalator?) to get to the port?

Also, is there a liquor store nearby?

We are staying in the holiday Inn by the port the bayside market place is across the street and you can also see the ships from the hotel. the cost is 236.00 a night that is including taxes. I checked out another hotel on that strip and it was 500 per night. Check La Quinta by the airport (129.00 per night) as well they might offer a shuttle service. We are staying there on disembarkation. I hope this helps.

What is the street address of this Holiday Inn across from Bayside?

What is the street address of this Holiday Inn across from Bayside?

This Holiday Inn is on Biscayne Blvd. It's known aqs the Holiday Inn Port of Miami.

There are NO downtown hotels that offer free shuttles to the port. Take a cab. It's only 10 dollars.

We are staying at the Hyatt, booked on our own.

Are you saying we can utilize the people mover (flat escalator?) to get to the port?

Also, is there a liquor store nearby?

No you cannot take the people mover to the pier. Cab it. Only 10 dollars.

There is a liquor store on 2nd and Flagler. However there may be one closer to the Hyatt. Google liquopr stores in downtown miami and you'll see a map and the locations.

• 2 weeks later...

The address of the Holiday Inn is 340 Byscanne Blvd. Have stayed ther for the last 4 years, great place. The liquor store is around the corner.

Go out of the front door of the hotel, turn right, get to the first block, turn right, get to the first street, turn left and it is on the other side of the street, real small place owned by 2 older brothers, great guys!

They use to have great cigars there too.!:D

We stayed at the Radisson downtown Miami. I got it on priceline AND hotwire (for pre and post cruise stays) for $49 a night. I definitely would think twice if it got closer to the $250 range that they advertise on their website, but it was a nice hotel for the $50 a night. There is a shuttle service, or you can just take a cab to the port. The cab ride is approx. $12 with tip. You can take the people mover to the Bayfront outdoor mall, although I would recommend a cab ride if it is dark (it's only an $8 cab ride).

Hi,:) I stayed at the Intercontinental last month...Got the room

on Priceline for 120.00:D. It was absolutely fabulous...it normally

goes for over 300.00 per night. I would stay there again in heartbeat:)

A cab ride was less than 10.00:) right over the bridge and

there was my ship!

Archived