your favorite RCCL ship?

I can't choose just one. My first love will always be the Empress of the Seas. She was my first and second ship and her staff have been the best so far. I also love the Enchantment, she was beautiful and I loved the bridges that were added in the new section. We are scheduled on the Mariner in May and I'm sure I will love her too!

ok I have been on already 3 different ships and will be my 4th one next month but right now is the mariner...I think the staff is what makes it #1 there for me...now who said the Empress was their favorite glad to hear that...I am kinda nervous going on it next month since it is so much older and almost ready to leave the fleet.

But couldn't pass it up for the ports where doing

see post #5 :D

Just trying to say that if we have not been on a certain ship or have a cruise planned on it, the ship doesn't make our list. Until we have been on every ship we just cannot say any RCCL ship.;) ;) :D But i have to say we are trying to find out what they are all like.:eek:

We are going on March 31st. As always I will post a review on our Sovereign cruise. I suspect that we are going to have a great time and you will also....:D

We'll be on deck 6. I would really appreciate it if you would check it out. I hope you have a great time!!!

Depends on what you are looking for... all the ships mean something differerent to me.

Sovereign - perfect for girls weekend.

Mariner, Explorer or Navigator - can't drag hubby off Promenade.

Enchantment - perfect "in between"!

Can't wait to see what's next!!

ok I have been on already 3 different ships and will be my 4th one next month but right now is the mariner...I think the staff is what makes it #1 there for me...now who said the Empress was their favorite glad to hear that...I am kinda nervous going on it next month since it is so much older and almost ready to leave the fleet.

But couldn't pass it up for the ports where doing

It was me! I love, love, love the Empress. She was refurbished a few years ago so she isn't totally ancient! :) She is one of a kind indeed and I'm aure you will see that and appreciate it!

She was very small, she wasn't fancy, she didn't have a lot of frills and climbing walls, skating rinks, and all that jazz but she was a ship. Not a floating resort, a ship. We've cruised on 13 different RCI ships and the Sun Viking is still our favorite. You got to know everyones faces, they weren't just a huge unknown crowd of people. The captain ate at the Windjammer and talked to the passengers all the time. We loved her. If it were possible we would have a standing reservation on her forever.

Having been on only 1 Royal Caribbean Ship, yet soon to take her sister ship, I would say the Radiance Class, Brilliance of the Seas for starters, then the Radiance of the Seas in Oct. The experience, food, decor, service, and all the glass is something to see.

Gay

Radiance of the Seas Roll Call Oct 11, 2008

Brilliance of the Seas April 2004

Archived