Spring Break USA 2009

bozza

My children's spring break is always the last two weeks of March. This year for instance the dates are March 15-30. I think that "Spring Break" can be anywhere from March 1st- April 30. It depends what part of the country you are coming from. Hope this helps.

I'm from Pennsylvania, really close to Cape Liberty, and our spring break is always around Easter. We have the Thursday, Friday, before Easter and the Monday after, and thats all. 3 school days and 2 weekend days, and thats all.

And that's usually what is always is, so around here in Pennsylvania, its around Easter.

Two weeks!! Holy Cow.

Generally college spring break begins in late Feb thru March while the elementary, Jr High & High schools in March thru mid-april. The concentrated times seem to be the last two weeks in March and the week before and after Easter.

Uh oh:eek:

We have cruise booked out of Bayonne on 15 March 09 - I kinda hoped that 12n was too long and too expensive for the college kids, and I hoped that the school kids didn't get that long a holiday (and I assumed that holidays were around Easter like they are over here!). Is this wishful thinking!

In the New York area we have 1 week of February, President's week and then another either the week before or after Easter depending on the district.

College students will most likely not get more then a week vacation and most can't afford more then a week.

Typically Spring breaks are different between the two. Type Spring Break into your browser's search and a page with dates for different colleges should come up. Ours (in Indiana) are first week in April, for high school, last week in march for college. Hope this helps.

Yep! They get two weeks in March rather than one week in Feb. and one week in April.

In the New York area we have 1 week of February, President's week and then another either the week before or after Easter depending on the district.

College students will most likely not get more then a week vacation and most can't afford more then a week.

Man, generous. My daughter gets MLK day, Pres Day, Good Friday 1 week at spring break and Memorial day. They also have 4 days for institute days scattered in there.

Archived