We are back from W802 Summer Sessions

chaz cruiser

Hi Everyone,

Back from the Pacific Dawn. We had a fantastic cruise. Sorry I didn't get online yesterday but I was tired after all the travel. I will write up a quick review a little later. Just trying to catch up on what I missed while away!!

Cheers,

Charmain:)

Hi charmain.

You feel tired , we were running trying to catch up with you all cruise long and you still satyed one day ahead.

I am starting to flag now but have been on here for a few hours while the washing is going on and kids asleep.

must go and have a nap before dinner ...ahh suppose i wont have my dinner cooked and served tonight

We had a great cruise I will wait for Charmain to post a review and just add any extra she forgets. I loved the Ship but Mum thought it too big and too much walking around,mind you we did keep her moving a bit. I especially loved the Dome a great place to sit we played a few games of cards there waiting for trivia to start. A bit dissapointed you could not buy a coffee there unless you waited ages for it to arrive but we had Chaz to buy them downstairs and bring them to us, she is so useful at times.;) Embarkation was so quick and easy especially travelling with Mum but also quick and easy for brother and wife who boarded separately. I am already looking forward to April when I cruise again with Daughter No 2 and grandsons, have my favourite spots and pokies already picked out:)

Hi Everyone,

Back from the Pacific Dawn. We had a fantastic cruise. Sorry I didn't get online yesterday but I was tired after all the travel. I will write up a quick review a little later. Just trying to catch up on what I missed while away!!

Cheers,

Welcome back - glad you had a fantastic time Chaz.

Is that a new cruise based avatar I spot?

Hi All

We had a ball

The Dawn was a great ship to stay on.

Did anyone watch the hypnotice show? (7.30)

I was the lap dancer (well i was told by the family that it was me)

Tom my brother in Law was the one with the pain in the bum.

Racing and Bingo fun

Food was tops

Drinks prices also good ($6 jim and coke)

Good cross section of ages

Mark

Did anyone watch the hypnotice show? (7.30)

I was the lap dancer (well i was told by the family that it was me)

Tom my brother in Law was the one with the pain in the bum.

Hi Mark,

Yes I saw the show although I left just before you started lap dancing although you did look lovely with Mummy's make up on. Sorry we missed the Meet & Greet. Not sure if you went or not.

I have started my review but I look forward to reading your opinions on the cruise as well.

Cheers,

Archived