Breakfast on disembarking

phinn

Reading how early they begin disembarking, on the Century, where can one get breakfast that morning? My husband is diabetic and will need to eat long before we get off the ship. Thanks for input.... btw, any chance of waffles that morning?

Reading how early they begin disembarking, on the Century, where can one get breakfast that morning? My husband is diabetic and will need to eat long before we get off the ship. Thanks for input.... btw, any chance of waffles that morning?

Hi,:) You can get breakfast in the Main Dining and on the Buffet.

They always offer it on the day of disembarkation. Dining room

is from about 6:30 till 8:30 (I think) and the buffet around those

same hours too. Both venues are open so you and hubby will not have

a problem:)

I don't know if the waffle station is open on that last morning or not.

Maybe Texed will know;)

I don't know if the waffle station is open on that last morning or not.

Maybe Texed will know;)

It was as we disembarked Mercury. But, on some ships it has not been. Those ships got a deduction . :)

Oh boy, I did a last minute check on evening gown and it doesn't fit! I had to readjust my wardrobe in a heartbeat. Dress I chose now has enough room to have all the waffles I want! Seriously, I thank you guys, I was more concerned for hubby's situation. As long as we can eat something, that's what truly counts.

We are on the Galaxy which shows docking in San Juan at 5:00 a.m. Will they serve breakfast at the same hours that were posted above. Any idea what time we will have to leave the ship by?

Hi,:) I think breakfast on the last day is pretty much the same

for most all Caribbean sailings. Maybe one of the folks who just

came off Galaxy can give you a definitive answer.

When are you sailing?

Sailing March 7th out of San Juan.

Hi Gary! Me too, please come say hello on the Roll Call:)

Another cruisemate sailing with us is from Vancouver...so 2 of you

West Coasters will be on board!:D

We're from Calgary, not quite the West Coast. We are sailing with SL and she is from the west coast. I have been following the roll call just haven't jumped in there yet.

Hi Gary, nice to meet you...hope you will join us:)

Who is SL?:confused: I was trying to keep a list going but not a whole

of folks chat.

Every Celebrity cruise we've been on has offered full breakfast service in the dining room and buffet on the last morning. Although I seem to recall that the room service offering has varied a bit and might have been limited sometimes.

On some cruises we've found the buffet area was very crowded he last morning since so many people are eating early (no one gets to sleep in late on disembarkation day). So we've made it a habit of having a nice leisurely breakfast in the dining room - often the only meal we eat there other than dinners. We usually pack everything up then head to breakfast so we'll finish right about check out time - then return to clear our carry-ons out of the cabin. We usually let our stateroom attendant know our plans and tell them it is OK to start work prepping the room while we're at breakfast. They have so much to do on turnover day.

That makes our last morning on board about as nice and leisurely as it can be.

Hi there- docked Jan 14th at 5a.m.- we had to be out of our rooms with carry-ons by 8am. I noticed no waffles and breakfast was very busy- but they definately feed you. we stayed around pool area until 10 a.m. when they announced everyone needed to depart the ship. Our flight did not leave until 2pm so we were waiting on ship rather than airport. BW

On our Galaxy cruise last year, the last morning was the first time all cruise that I had the waffles! With such a hectic port schedule, we usually ordered room service or ate in the dining room on the few sea days.

It was a nice way to end the cruise.

Hi there- docked Jan 14th at 5a.m.- we had to be out of our rooms with carry-ons by 8am. I noticed no waffles and breakfast was very busy- but they definately feed you. we stayed around pool area until 10 a.m. when they announced everyone needed to depart the ship. Our flight did not leave until 2pm so we were waiting on ship rather than airport. BW

Wow. Out of room by 8:00am? Was this on a ship scheduled to dock at 7:00am?

Archived