All things Independence of the Seas

my god your comments just conclude what a moron you are,,its a shame you didnt go on the TITANIC!!!

ROFLMAO this from the tard who posted a reply to a P&O thread in a RCC thread!:D:D:D

With apologies to Elzanessie for hijacking her thread his fault not mine

Edited by Chia Chonga

And so back to the purpose of this thread, RCCL's Independence of the Seas...anyone got anything to add?...perhaps you have just returned from a cruise on her...maybe some suggestions/ideas etc you would like to pass onto those yet to sail this beautiful ship.:D

YES she is a super ship,just like her half sister SOLSTICE in my aviatar. Looking forward to Christening her other half sister Equinox in 10days time. Liz we both Christened Independence so she is just fine, an my letters are bigger than yours...........:p RICH.

YES she is a super ship,just like her half sister SOLSTICE in my aviatar. Looking forward to Christening her other half sister Equinox in 10days time. Liz we both Christened Independence so she is just fine, an my letters are bigger than yours...........:p RICH.

Hi Rich :p

Lets hope this time we dont have to wait for confirmation of the bottle breaking at the christening :D

See you soon :D I think though the Independence will always have special place in my heart...just something about her that gives her the edge over other ships :D

my god your comments just conclude what a moron you are,,its a shame you didnt go on the TITANIC!!!

Now now the Titanic was fine when she left Belfast but then the English got involved lol

jj.......

Now now the Titanic was fine when she left Belfast but then the English got involved lol

jj.......

:(Excuse me!! I think you'll find it was somebody in the bar who asked for extra ice and a over zealous waiter-------well you know the rest:rolleyes:;)

Ok then I'll let you off :) By the way I am English and proud of it :)

Hope to find some tips though as we will be leaving Southampton in 4 weeks.

You are going on a fabulous ship. What itinerary are you doing? My first cruise was on her maiden voyage and we can't wait for our next trip in September to the Med. Ask away if you have questions and be sure to let us know what you thought of the cruise when you get back!

Nina

:)

Ok then I'll let you off :) By the way I am English and proud of it :)

Hope to find some tips though as we will be leaving Southampton in 4 weeks.

Whilst IOS is a fab ship, it's main & continuing letdown is the food in the main restaurant which is Harvester quality at best, looking at your past cruses I doubt you'll find the food anywhere near as good as that on Celebrity ships! But everybody to their own, you may find it OK! The individual plastic wrapped cheese did it for me! Oh & just so you don't think I'm just a food snob, I thought the onion rings in Johhny Rockets were fab.:eek:

Whilst IOS is a fab ship, it's main & continuing letdown is the food in the main restaurant which is Harvester quality at best, looking at your past cruses I doubt you'll find the food anywhere near as good as that on Celebrity ships! But everybody to their own, you may find it OK! The individual plastic wrapped cheese did it for me! Oh & just so you don't think I'm just a food snob, I thought the onion rings in Johhny Rockets were fab.:eek:

Thanks for this. We don't expect the food to be on a par with Celebrity just as long as it is edible which I'm sure it will be. We are looking forward to going to Johnny Rockets and also to the murder mystery night at Portofinos. May even try it again for the wine pairing as well. We are in a promenade cabin on this cruise. Does anyone have any experience of this?

You are going on a fabulous ship. What itinerary are you doing? My first cruise was on her maiden voyage and we can't wait for our next trip in September to the Med. Ask away if you have questions and be sure to let us know what you thought of the cruise when you get back!

Nina

:)

Hi

We are doing the Spanish Med cruise. We will probably be doing our own thing in the ports.

• 5 months later...
We are going on the IOS in 48 Days.. and Can't wait.. hey Uof M go Blue.. guess what we have UofM up here( university of Manitoba)and our CFL team is the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and we yell Go Blue too..Are you True Blue...:D

You have never met anyone as blue as I am!!!;)