Review - Galaxy 4-14 Jan

iflyrc5

Hi,:) I keep thinking of other questions....who was band?

Pool band? Did they also play inside during the evenings sometimes?

Thanks!

Hi Lois:

On our Galaxy Southern Caribbean cruise 12/22-1/04 the Party Band at the Pool was "5th Element". They also played in the Savoy Lounge same evenings.

Hi Lois,

I am on the galaxy march 7 -17, 2008. There is 11 from Toronto,Canada. I usually travel on RC but they didn't have a boat going on our March Break. I hope that Celebrity will be a good experience. We have 5 teenagers, 13 to 17. I hope that they will have a great time. I am having my 50Th!! Birthday on board, so you will hear the singing in the dining room!!!

Marie

Hi Lois,

I am on the galaxy march 7 -17, 2008. There is 11 from Toronto,Canada. I usually travel on RC but they didn't have a boat going on our March Break. I hope that Celebrity will be a good experience. We have 5 teenagers, 13 to 17. I hope that they will have a great time. I am having my 50Th!! Birthday on board, so you will hear the singing in the dining room!!!

Marie

Hi Marie, please come say hello on the Roll Call:) we are both

celebrating our 50th birthday on board;)

Hi Marie,

Glad to see some more folks from Toronto. We are a group of 8 travelling from Toronto, 6 of us live in Whitby. Two of our group are teachers so that is why we are going on March break. I am also celebrating my 50th birthday when we get back on the 24th. So I will have to celebrate on the ship as well. See you at the airport bright and early. Are you flying down on the 7th via Chicago.

Lori

Archived