Thursday Weigh in... 9/16

lunyma

Betsy~ I'm on the 6week body makeover diet its really good and I enjoy it alot I always feel satisfied but free to chose. I'm hoping though that I don't gain cause right now it seems like I have a stomach bug and I'm now on the cracker diet :) I just find that the people in this area are very rude I guess I'm just too used to Southern Hospitality. The only way I'll ever be moving back down south would be if I hit the lottery big time which probably won't happen although I do win powerball almost everytime so that $3 that I win could eventually add up hehe.

~Lisa

Okay! I'm mad! I'm so glad I posted about what to do to break a plateau. I am just aggervated as all get out with the one I'm experiencing now! I've been fluctuating 2 pounds and, as of this morning, I'm up 1 and 1/2 pounds over that!!! So it's time to get down and get dirty. I thought about the liquid fast to break it, but I think what I'm going to try is two weeks of low-carbing instead. Like Atkins 2-week induction. If memory serves me right, I need to stay below 20 grams of carbs per day?

As of yesterdays weigh-in, I'd lost 21 pounds since July 19. Add 1.5 pounds back to that today. :rolleyes: I AM NOT GIVING UP!!! :cool:

Congrats to our losers and stay-samers. Can't wait to join ya again! :p

:) Shauna

Lost 5 pounds and........

I was away for a week!

I really did watch it while I was away but think it was

some water weight gain from the week before when we

had the heat wave.

I'm taking it even if was some water weight...

MAIN thing is.....

I didn't gain while I was away....

that's a first for me

in a long time

Congrats to all the Loser's and stay the samers..

the gainers you'll be a loser's or stay the samer next week!

My computer was on the blink Thurs and yesterday. So here is my late entry that I lost 1/2 lb which is good considering I am trying to maintain now. Have not figured out exactly how much more I will be able to eat and stay same so for the moment I am going to eat too little rather than too much as I slowly increase my intake.

Well, I am a couple days late. Been visiting daughter and grandson's (3 & 5).

Had a steady fast food diet, totally unhealthy, but we had a good time. I did a lot of walking, got very little sleep, and ended up staying the same. SOS = same old stuff. I will try to eat healthier this week. Take care. Suzy

Shelia...I am happy to see you on the boards. I was worried about you during Ivan. I am sorry to hear about the 1.5 lbs, but I am happy that you are doing ok. I am also up. Hopefully, we will both do better this week.

Rose

Archived