Greetings from RMS Queen Mary 2 !!

Vic The Parrot

Had a great time!!

We're now off the coast of Virginia ( I think) with 10 foot swells, but the ship is taking it like the champ she is. Hardly any motion (compared to yesterday off of Florida .... go figure :eek: )

Due to dock in NY by 6AM

More to follow after they throw me off the ship. Look for the fingernail scratches on the carpet by the 2 deck gangway area. (Sorry Penny .. couldn't resist. :D

Hi Vic,

Hope you had a great cruise. The weather here in Viginia hasn't been the best the last week but only 10 foot swells? Do you even feel them?

We are off this weekend on Holland America's Veendam for a Western Caribbean (my inlaws choice - not mine). I'm still trying to get them on QM2. Hopefully next Jan. 3rd (10 day Caribbean).

Ed

Look for the fingernail scratches on the carpet by the 2 deck gangway area. (Sorry Penny .. couldn't resist. :D

Perfectly understandable Vic....but why wait til you get to the gangway to dig in...start in the Commodore Club like me and make them WORK to get rid of you!!!;)

So glad you had a great time...tell us all when you get back. Did you meet my friends Mark and Steve (Solboys) from Spain by any chance??? Enjoy your last moments...stay up late!!!!

Cheers, penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continued...did it ever!

December 9, 2008....the “Affair” resumes again....Life is good!

2008...THE AFFAIR" GOES TRANSATLANTIC

Had a great time!!

We're now off the coast of Virginia ( I think) with 10 foot swells, but the ship is taking it like the champ she is. Hardly any motion (compared to yesterday off of Florida .... go figure :eek: )

Due to dock in NY by 6AM

More to follow after they throw me off the ship. Look for the fingernail scratches on the carpet by the 2 deck gangway area. (Sorry Penny .. couldn't resist. :D

Hi Vic. Hope you had a great trip. I leave soon to board and was wondering about the motion. Is it bad enough to send you to bed? Silly question to ask now as I will probably be heading for Brooklyn before you get home (coming from Yonkers, in Westchester). Not looking forward to that darn BQE.

If I go tripping across the carpet today, I will surely know that you are the one who caused the damage. Unless, of course, they have yet to repair the damage Penny made!

Welcome home.

Jeanne

Had a great time!!

Due to dock in NY by 6AM

if you are feeling the swells they are much larger than 10' looking down from the deck of the QM2 things look smaller than they are.

Hi Vic,

Hope you had a great cruise. The weather here in Viginia hasn't been the best the last week but only 10 foot swells? Do you even feel them?

We are off this weekend on Holland America's Veendam for a Western Caribbean (my inlaws choice - not mine). I'm still trying to get them on QM2. Hopefully next Jan. 3rd (10 day Caribbean).

Ed

And you MARRIED her knowing her folks were HAL folks? <G>

Well, I can't say much. We've done three HAL cruises!

Good to hear from you Ed. Wish y'all were going to be on our crossing!

Karie

Unless, of course, they have yet to repair the damage Penny made!

Welcome home.

Jeanne

Hi Jeanne...I was told they left my clawmarks as an example!!:rolleyes: ;)

Cheers, Penny

2008...THE AFFAIR" GOES TRANSATLANTIC

So Vic was posting yesterday, we figured he was still in bed :p

We just got home from a very LONG day of travel. I'll post some tomorrow on how Mark and I liked Mary, lets just say I understand why Penny feels the way she does ;)

Betsy

So Vic was posting yesterday, we figured he was still in bed :p

We just got home from a very LONG day of travel. I'll post some tomorrow on how Mark and I liked Mary, lets just say I understand why Penny feels the way she does ;)

Betsy

Welcome home, Betsy! We look forward to your posts.

Beth

if you are feeling the swells they are much larger than 10' looking down from the deck of the QM2 things look smaller than they are.

You're right, forgot about that ... thanks for pointing that out.

Kinda like the reverse of "Objects in mirror may appear closer than they seem" :D ;)

Perfectly understandable Vic....but why wait til you get to the gangway to dig in...start in the Commodore Club like me and make them WORK to get rid of you!!!;)

So glad you had a great time...tell us all when you get back. Did you meet my friends Mark and Steve (Solboys) from Spain by any chance??? Enjoy your last moments...stay up late!!!!

Hello Penny! :)

I'll take that advice for May ... since my attempt of "losing" my cabin key/ID card didn't quite work on Wednesday. :D ;)

And met Mark and Steve .... very nice gents. Too bad I didn't get a chance to hang around with them more frequently. But I'm sure there will be other opportunities since all of us are "Cunardians" :cool: :)

Did you meet my friends Mark and Steve (Solboys) from Spain by any chance???

Hi Penny,

We did meet Mark & Steve and I told them you said hello. We were lucky to get the opportunity to spend some time with them, what wonderful guys! and their friends traveling with them also very wonderful. I hope we get to meet up with them again someday.

Betsy

Vic....do you realize we are going to be sailing together???? Am I reading that right?? 12/9/08???? You're really taking that one??? Holy smoke!! Double clawmarks...Cunard will never recover!!! :D

And you both met my friends Mark and Steve...how nice...great guys. Thanks for passing on my greetings Betsy...can't wait to hear more about your fantastic voyage.

Cheers, Penny

October 16,2008...the “Affair” goes transatlantic as we sail in tandem with the grand QE2 on her final transatlantic voyage...what a thrill!

Vic....do you realize we are going to be sailing together???? Am I reading that right?? 12/9/08???? You're really taking that one??? Holy smoke!! Double clawmarks...Cunard will never recover!!! :D

And you both met my friends Mark and Steve...how nice...great guys. Thanks for passing on my greetings Betsy...can't wait to hear more about your fantastic voyage.

Cheers, Penny

Uh oh. I'd better not book that one. The three of us on board? could be more than Cunard could take! <G>

KP

Done deal ... ;) :D

Uh oh. I'd better not book that one. The three of us on board? could be more than Cunard could take! <G>

KP

Karie ...

You should book that voyage .....

Why?

Why not ?? :)

You'll get to meet the buckethead ....

You'll get to have a great time ....

Anymore reasons, let us know. ;) :D

Archived