Getting from LAX to Dock??

bestmaidofH

Hi- thanks I did find some info under west coast ports. So I called a couple places, here is what I found for those who might be interested.

Royal Carib transfers: 52 per person round trip

Primetime-Red Shuttle: 72$ each way for a van for 6

Supershuttle: 84$ each way for van of 6

Karmel: 95 there, 105 return for private van for 6

We were just there last week and I can report that I did all this research, too. We were a group of 5, so I thought we'd do better with a private van than a taxi. Well, long story short, our shuttle service failed us for the return trip (they didn't realize we'd be off so early), so we just took a taxi. The taxi stand had a sign saying "Same price up to 7 people." And it was. We took a full fledged van (not mini van) and the 5 of us traveled for $53 plus tip. There was only seating for 7 and the back was all space for luggage. I don't know if it's a flat rate for LAX to port or just port to LAX, but it was definitely the cheapest.

Hi- thanks I did find some info under west coast ports. So I called a couple places, here is what I found for those who might be interested.

Royal Carib transfers: 52 per person round trip

Primetime-Red Shuttle: 72$ each way for a van for 6

Supershuttle: 84$ each way for van of 6

Karmel: 95 there, 105 return for private van for 6

We did Sky Limo for a private van for 7. The cost was $64. They were great!

Might be cheaper to just rent a limo., seriously. Look into it, we usually travel to ship on a limo being that it's about the same price for a VAN or shuttle service. You might have to get a limo that holds more people because of the luggage, they'll know what size to recommend.

Might be cheaper to just rent a limo., seriously. Look into it, we usually travel to ship on a limo being that it's about the same price for a VAN or shuttle service. You might have to get a limo that holds more people because of the luggage, they'll know what size to recommend.

We wanted to do that but were told they don't do limo's for so many people because of all of the luggage:confused: .

Archived